Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyones interested, there's an RoH show in Chicago Ridge on Saturday.

Fromer NXT rastler Chris Hero aka Kassius Ohno and former TNA rastlers Jay Lethal and Homicide....Maria Kanellis, one of the sexiest WWE divas ever, is also a manager.

If you like tag team wrestling, this show should really tickle your fancy. 2 huge tag team matchups, Young Bucks(Who are just awesome) vs reDRagon (Never seen em wrestle, but they're the champs, I guess they work some MMA type gimmick) and The Briscoes(Again, just awesome) vs Outlaw Inc (Homicide and Eddie Kingston, haven't seen em as a tag team but individually awseome).

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 4, 2014 -> 11:29 PM)
Pshhh, where's talent like Khali and Eva Marie?

I already mentioned Maria didn't I?

Can't really come up with a funny Khali comp.....Kevin Steen? He's not tall, or garbage, but Stone Cold referred to him as a bowling bowl....cuz he's fat.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Mar 4, 2014 -> 08:53 PM)
If anyones interested, there's an RoH show in Chicago Ridge on Saturday.

Fromer NXT rastler Chris Hero aka Kassius Ohno and former TNA rastlers Jay Lethal and Homicide....Maria Kanellis, one of the sexiest WWE divas ever, is also a manager.

If you like tag team wrestling, this show should really tickle your fancy. 2 huge tag team matchups, Young Bucks(Who are just awesome) vs reDRagon (Never seen em wrestle, but they're the champs, I guess they work some MMA type gimmick) and The Briscoes(Again, just awesome) vs Outlaw Inc (Homicide and Eddie Kingston, haven't seen em as a tag team but individually awseome).

Haven't been to an ROH show in years, but was fortunate to go to the one in '06 with the Dragon Gate 6-man that earned 5 Stars from Meltzer.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 6, 2014 -> 05:19 PM)
Haven't been to an ROH show in years, but was fortunate to go to the one in '06 with the Dragon Gate 6-man that earned 5 Stars from Meltzer.

It's a small world my friend, I was there as well. The Strong vs Danielson hour long match still ranks up there with the best matches I've ever seen.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 10, 2014 -> 09:15 PM)
Incredible Bryan segment. Good to see WWE woke up.

I pitched that idea a week or so ago.

Can't wait for Batista to beat him and the internet explodes.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 17, 2014 -> 09:06 PM)
Really hope this means the Shield stays together longer now.

I think they are really setting it up for a breakup when nobody expects it. They were leading to a falling out, now they have galvanized and they are doing damage again. I think Reigns is gonna spear the s*** out if Ambrose when none of us are ready for it

Also, I loved HHH bringing breaking kayfabe a bit and calling out Batista and Orton. And everything I am seeing looks like it is leading to Vince coming back as a big character again. Stephanie and HHH have gone out of their way to declare everything "mine" a lot. That is usually Vince's cue.

I was just thinking that it would be awesome if Vince came back under the pretense that Steph and HHH are doing damage to business and drove away their biggest draw(Punk) and are in the process of driving away their second biggest draw (Bryan). There could be a lot done in a story like that

Wow...what a surprise...Trips injecting himself into a prime role in WM30...who'd a thunk it? :angry: The guy is a bigger egomaniac than Hogan...well, I guess I shouldn't get carried away. Him doing this is just as bad as bringing in these "Hollywood movie" guys to come back and get Title matches at WM. He hasn't done anything to deserve it either.

I know this is just a build for the match(es), but I don't like the guy. Never have. They botched the Bryan thing and are now making a nice recovery from it, but Trips has to take it too far. It was just fine him being in DB's way again, not getting into the title picture as a possibility. Stephy Bear was awesome though. Imagine if you got on her bad side for real? She's scary.

I love how they are teasing the break-up of the Shield, but then keeping them together. Keep stringing it out. Just like the builds in the good old days. No rush to do it, let it build and fester and bring some more emotion into it.

I also agree that this power trip that Trips and Stephy are on is just a build to Vince coming back as a face owner. There are too many mentions of "mine" and emphasis on it to be anything else. Totally can build the Punk and Bryan storylines into it that they chased them away which wasn't good for business.

I won't be ordering or even watching WM, but will be interested in the outcomes.

Has anyone heard if Golddust was legit injured on Monday...sure looked like he was with his reaction post match.

I think the HHH in the title match clause is to make things a little more unpredictable. Because as of last week, I can pretty much guarantee DB is winning the first match. But I think DB is still going to win this match, given what HHH said Monday.

It really sucks if they have two matches at WM that you can guarantee the outcome.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 19, 2014 -> 03:07 PM)
Watch it turn into a 4 way

If DB wins and HHH forces his way into the match, that would be terrible.

by the way, DB really did take quite a beating on monday. even if HHH was pulling punches, it is easy to hurt your shoulder when you run into a wall full speed with your arms cuffed behind your back

Wasting the SHIELD at mania in 6 man vs Kane and NAO? Ugh.

Unless an angle come out of it, not interested and I have been liking the card so far. Wish the IC belt would be defended.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:05 PM)

Unless an angle come out of it, not interested and I have been liking the card so far. Wish the IC belt would be defended.

But then Big E would have to be on the card and no one wants that to happen.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 07:05 AM)

Why are they dropping the Wyatt fued already? The crowd was hot for that, everytime they got together.

Good lord Vince, time to re-evaluate your writers and creative.