Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 09:10 PM)
Taker was -2500 on bovada. I nearly put my entire account on it too. Thank the Lord I didn't. Someone got rich of Brock.

My buddy kept telling me the line was mysteriously going towards Brock as the show started. Vegas knew something.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 09:58 PM)
One of the best WMs ever and probably the best one it at least ten years.

Agreed. Best since 24 although I liked parts of 26.

Having a part time guy in Brock who is already over beating Taker makes no sense. Bryan gets his moment in the sun. Cena gained absolutely nothing in beating Bray but, Bray lost alot of mo and should of been putover tonight. WWE booking sometimes baffles me.

Edited by Soxfest

No way Bray should've lost. Would've been great for company if he had won.

This is what happened to Barrett a few years ago and look where he is.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 03:42 AM)
Having a part time guy in Brock who is already over beating Taker makes no sense. Bryan gets his moment in the sun. Cena gained absolutely nothing in beating Bray but, Bray lost alot of mo and should of been putover tonight. WWE booking sometimes baffles me.

That's not wwe booking. Thats Taker choosing his loss. That loss was rumored a few years ago. Never happened until now obviously. But Taker wanted to drop to Brock. Who knows why, probably because hes a huge mma fan. Either way vince wasnt going to say no to whoever taker wanted to lose to.

Agreed on Bray. The match was terrific. Ending sucked. Should have been either Cena losing or at least him losing it and going crazy on Bray to make it look like Wyatt got into his head. Nope instead he wins clean and is kissing babies right after.

HHH goes down. Big Show goes down. Kane/NAO go down. Taker goes down. Orton/Batisrs do too. Every veteran is putting someone over tonight in what seems like the start of a brand new era...except Cena still has to win.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 10:49 PM)
No way Bray should've lost. Would've been great for company if he had won.

This is what happened to Barrett a few years ago and look where he is.

Jericho did a podcast a few months back on how him and I think Edge tried to convince Cena that he needed to put over Nexus and he didn't want to. Supposedly Cena regretted it later on but ya, same s*** here, this was a terrible decision.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 10:55 PM)
That's not wwe booking. Thats Taker choosing his loss. That loss was rumored a few years ago. Never happened until now obviously. But Taker wanted to drop to Brock. Who knows why, probably because hes a huge mma fan. Either way vince wasnt going to say no to whoever taker wanted to lose to.

Agreed on Bray. The match was terrific. Ending sucked. Should have been either Cena losing or at least him losing it and going crazy on Bray to make it look like Wyatt got into his head. Nope instead he wins clean and is kissing babies right after.

HHH goes down. Big Show goes down. Kane/NAO go down. Taker goes down. Orton/Batisrs do too. Every veteran is putting someone over tonight in what seems like the start of a brand new era...except Cena still has to win.

Taker's loss is 100% speculation whether it was booking or not neither one of us really know for sure.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 11:16 PM)
Dave Meltzer just said Brock was told by taker in 2010 that he would be the one to end the streak so there you go. Also undertaker is hurt again and wwe doesn't know what to do with sting anymore.

Taker/Sting does nothing for me now the streak is over.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 12:16 AM)
Dave Meltzer just said Brock was told by taker in 2010 that he would be the one to end the streak so there you go.

well the post fight "confrontation" after Lesnar's last UFC fight in Oct 2010 makes a little more sense now.

WWE authority figure Vickie Guerrero is leaving WWE after WMXXX. The widow of Eddie Guerrero is leaving on good terms and will be pursuing a career outside the industry.

Edited by Soxfest