Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 07:19 PM)
GM thing is beyond stupid .................2 years ago Hornswaggle was shown to be GM .........Rinse and repeat and it's sucked the first time.

It's definitely an insult your audience's attention thing. Storyline's are severely lacking right now, at least this tag team turmoil thing should be fun.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:34 PM)
Vince putting Punk in his place and doing it with class. Punk just looks even more bitter than he ever was.

I enjoyed the live podcast Austin did not give him all softball questions. Cesaro has hit the glass ceiling and he is toast .

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 12:00 AM)
I enjoyed the live podcast Austin did not give him all softball questions. Cesaro has hit the glass ceiling and he is toast .

Vince really is out of touch if he believes that. He was super over at Mania and they blew it.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:19 PM)
Vince just burying Cesaro

I don't think he "buried" Cesaro. Just basically said he's not where they want him to be at. He's definitely out of touch with his audience but I don't think he killed Cesaro at all.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 1, 2014 -> 10:34 PM)
Vince putting Punk in his place and doing it with class. Punk just looks even more bitter than he ever was.

I think everyone agrees that Punk is bitter and you would be too if his stories are legit. Vince did nothing to dispute Punk's claims, just confirmed one of them. He didn't "put him in his place" whatsoever.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 12:00 AM)

Everyone thought that way about Bryan and Ziggler too. He'll work his way back up at some point, he's too talented not to.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 09:51 AM)
I just dont get why he got buried. I want to know why, he was megahot when he won that Andre the Giant rumble. the very next day on RAW you could tell that they were done with that.

I obviously don't know but I think it was just bad writing. They thought pairing him with Heyman was a good idea but he was starting to get over as a face and it just confused the audience.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 10:06 AM)
I obviously don't know but I think it was just bad writing. They thought pairing him with Heyman was a good idea but he was starting to get over as a face and it just confused the audience.

I think the timing with Heyman was just all wrong. How can Cesaro be his guy, if every time Heyman grabs a mic he is talking about Brock Lesnar? That just didnt make any sense. It could have worked if the most shocking loss in Wrestlemania didnt happen.

Heyman can have a stable, but not if Brock is around. If Brock is around, then Heyman has one guy, that is it.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 09:47 AM)
Everyone thought that way about Bryan and Ziggler too. He'll work his way back up at some point, he's too talented not to.

Hopefully he will, but VKM has no idea what to do with him and I do not see that changing anytime soon.

He seems like he could be an easy guy to hate, but I like him. He seems like that dickish friend that "you just gotta get to know" to appreciate.

I'm still kind of glad he left, though, because his unhappiness was really showing in his work.

Some people just reach their breaking point and they're done. He seems more than content to be out of it.

According to Busted Open Radio, Sting’s performer’s contract with WWE is for a total of just six appearances. That appearance list includes the one at Survivor Series, meaning that he has five left.

Obviously, one of those will be WrestleMania 31, so he will work four more dates leading up to the show.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 5, 2014 -> 01:27 PM)
According to Busted Open Radio, Sting’s performer’s contract with WWE is for a total of just six appearances. That appearance list includes the one at Survivor Series, meaning that he has five left.

Obviously, one of those will be WrestleMania 31, so he will work four more dates leading up to the show.

so we probably wont hear much from him until mid-february. But who knows, these contracts change, and lets face it there are a lot of holes in this leaky ship that WWE is running. They could use some good press