Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:33 PM)
No, there was nothing there that was better than a WWE diva match, including the opening cage match. This TNA sucks

but the nWo is going to be back, doesnt that interest you??

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
I'm actually interested. I think TNA is slowly building up storylines instead of blowing their whole wad tonight. They did drop the ball on the first match, but the women's match was way better than any WWE Divas match and half of the men's matches.

Am I the only person who doesn't give two s***s about how good women's matches are? The only thing I may pay attention to is how good they look physically. I have never been entertained by a match of only women.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)
I'm actually interested. I think TNA is slowly building up storylines instead of blowing their whole wad tonight. They did drop the ball on the first match, but the women's match was way better than any WWE Divas match and half of the men's matches.

Ill reserve judgement till the end of the show, even though im prolly not going to catch most of it due to me watching Raw.. however, I dont see how bringing in all of the WWE washouts is gonna put them over the top..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:34 PM)
but the nWo is going to be back, doesnt that interest you??

They are going to try and draw away from Harts intro with the intro of the NWO. I know I wont be watching TNA when that happens. The NWO might pull a few stunts here and there, but I really dont know what they are going to do here with this.

And Nash looked like he wasnt very excited

Strip poker segment was retarded, but they do it right - Put the hot chicks in a quick segment, not a dull match.

Am I the only person who doesn't give two s***s about how good women's matches are? The only thing I may pay attention to is how good they look physically. I have never been entertained by a match of only women.

Believe it or not, wrestling is also geared towards females, females like to watch other females wrestle. It's not all about looks in the ring, its about skill.

The one Knockout match I just saw > Better then any wwe Diva match I've seen in past 5 years.

No, there was nothing there that was better than a WWE diva match, including the opening cage match. This TNA sucks

Retarded WWE Fanboy comment.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:44 PM)
Strip poker segment was retarded, but they do it right - Put the hot chicks in a quick segment, not a dull match.

Believe it or not, wrestling is also geared towards females, females like to watch other females wrestle. It's not all about looks in the ring, its about skill.

The one Knockout match I just saw > Better then any wwe Diva match I've seen in past 5 years.

Retarded WWE Fanboy comment.

Retarded TNA comment?

lol

This booking has been unbelievably bad. They needed to grab peoples attention before 8, because people are all switching over to USA when Hart shows up. Instead they lead with a horrible cage match with a disqualification due to a f***ing BATON in the X division. Isnt the X division extreme? And A baton stops the match? Then they follow it with a womens match with two heifers and you want to get off because its the best womens match you have seen in 5 years. Woooooow. And I am the retarded fanboy because I call this s*** for what it is

Edited by KyYlE23

This booking has been unbelievably bad. They needed to grab peoples attention before 8, because people are all switching over to USA when Hart shows up. Instead they lead with a horrible cage match with a disqualification due to a f***ing BATON in the X division. Isnt the X division extreme? And A baton stops the match? Then they follow it with a womens match with two heifers and you want to get off because its the best womens match you have seen in 5 years. Woooooow. And I am the retarded fanboy because I call this s*** for what it is

You took everything completely out of context, I am by no means a TNA Mark, this is my first show I've ever watched. They have dropped the ball.

This is where we have a problem. Rating a WWE Diva's match over this is a retarded, delusional fanboy comment.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:50 PM)
You took everything completely out of context, I am by no means a TNA Mark, this is my first show I've ever watched. They have dropped the ball.

This is where we have a problem. Rating a WWE Diva's match over this is a retarded, delusional fanboy comment.

I think he was being sarcastic. I'm not sure anyone could actually rate a Diva's match at all.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)

The problem is the show. Thats where we start and stop. While the idea of tonite has been fun, TNAs whole theme was doing something different and new, and they have done something tired and old.

Why was that a great match? Because Tara(victoria) put a spider on ODB? Want to know why I said its not better than anything I have seen on WWE? Because I have, when Tara was Victoria and she did the same bulls*** with Beth Phoenix a few years ago. Its not a retarded fanboy comment, I have seen that match before.

What the hell was the point in blowing the Ric Flair surprise by him just walking out the limo. We've already seen Jeff Hardy, Ric flair, Scott Hall, Sean Waltmen (xpac) arrive and NOTHING has been exciting except the video montage in the beginning. They are failing. (yes it's still better then most WWE Raw's this past year)

Why was that a great match? Because Tara(victoria) put a spider on ODB? Want to know why I said its not better than anything I have seen on WWE? Because I have, when Tara was Victoria and she did the same bulls*** with Beth Phoenix a few years ago. Its not a retarded fanboy comment, I have seen that match before.

Helll naw, WWE's Divas matchs are Epic fail all around. I never said it was a GREAT match, I said it was a match more pleasant womens match. If I have to sit through 10 mins a night watching ladies fight, at least it was to this caliber on a monday TV show, rather then some WWE Diva BS.

Edited by CryptviLL

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:54 PM)
What the hell was the point in blowing the Ric Flair surprise by him just walking out the limo. We've already seen Jeff Hardy, Ric flair, Scott Hall, Sean Waltmen (xpac) arrive and NOTHING has been exciting except the video montage in the beginning. They are failing. (yes it's still better then most WWE Raw's this past year)

You seriously sound surprised. This is the WCW guide to booking

The problem is the show. Thats where we start and stop. While the idea of tonite has been fun, TNAs whole theme was doing something different and new,

I disagree, the theme was about reverting to old fashioned Wrestling. Instead of this kiddie BS nowadays. But I do agree they failed their mission thus far.