2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

Finally caught the Boardwalk season finale. Overall, it was a great first season, but the last episode was nothing special. Kind of your standard finale with the main character ending up on top, but trouble brewing on the horizon for the next season. I did like how Nucky asked for and received a cool 1 million cash from Rothstein to bribe the Chicago DA like it was no big deal.

But nothing beats Van Alden getting Nucky's old GF pregnant. That was oustanding!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 8, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
Holy Crap, CT!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 8, 2010 -> 11:21 PM)
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Well worth the wait. He picked up Johnny like a little rag doll, power-marched to the barrel, and slammed his b****-ass on it. Everything I had hoped for.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Dec 9, 2010 -> 12:05 AM)
Well worth the wait. He picked up Johnny like a little rag doll, power-marched to the barrel, and slammed his b****-ass on it. Everything I had hoped for.

That ending was the best part. Instead of just kicking the barrel over, he turned to the side and threw Johnny into it. Classic. And Tina = FAIL

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 9, 2010 -> 06:51 AM)
That ending was the best part. Instead of just kicking the barrel over, he turned to the side and threw Johnny into it. Classic. And Tina = FAIL

Tina wasn't that good when she was doing challenges and was more annoying than anything.

Paula is such a baby. Tori went into the gulag and won. Why should she have to go again? I never thought Brad would of been such a sissy to go in himself.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 8, 2010 -> 12:05 PM)
FYI, for anyone who hasn't started watching Breaking Bad, AMC is going to start from the beginning tonight and every Wed night with an episode leading up to the season premiere in about 34 weeks.

Good time to start and set those DVRs.

I missed this yesterday, but I set up my DVR to record it. I have heard so much, I want to see it.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 7, 2010 -> 11:11 PM)
It wasn't in the comic. As I posted above, they never went to the CDC in the comic and Jenner doesn't exist in the comic. That episode had nothing to do with the comic.

Not the CDC and Jenner, but something that could happen next season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 9, 2010 -> 10:51 AM)
Tina wasn't that good when she was doing challenges and was more annoying than anything.

Paula is such a baby. Tori went into the gulag and won. Why should she have to go again? I never thought Brad would of been such a sissy to go in himself.

Tina was always with the top alliances, but yeah she never really did much physically. So much for a "heavy-hitter".

Brad had been quite a little b**** this season. From not going into the gulag, to everything with Tori, and being upset that Camilia voted for him with a good reason, I always thought he was way tougher than he has shown on CutThroat.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 9, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
The writer of the Walking Dead comics is writing new stuff for the series.

Really good show. I hope us viewers don't have to wait forever for season 2.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 01:09 AM)
The League was awesome tonight. The 1st part of the 2-part finale was the best episode the season, even better than the Halloween episode.

"And then she told a girl to take a ride on her suck stick"

Couldn't stop laughing when Ruxin said "she's even dumber than her parents."

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 6, 2010 -> 10:31 AM)
(Walking Dead) So what did the doctor whisper in to the guy's ear at the end? Was it something that was in the comic?

He whispered "You know..before the CDC and all this zombie crap...i had a sweet job with a group of scientists called the Dharma Initiative."

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 02:09 AM)
The League was awesome tonight. The 1st part of the 2-part finale was the best episode the season, even better than the Halloween episode.

"And then she told a girl to take a ride on her suck stick"

Agreed.