Referral/Deal Thread

Chisoxfn

That game didnt make much sense, I figured Syracuse would be favored so when I got points, I jumped on it.

For today I parlayed 2 OSU- Illinois bets.

Ive got the over and Illinois + 11.

My guess is that Illinois loses by 5-7 in a 75-70 game. The over is at 135 so I only need a 70-65 to hit, which is kind of low for 2 teams that can (some times) score.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 08:43 PM)
As an employee of Holiday Inn Hotels, I offer you - my Soxtalk family - my friends and family hotel discount.

http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/2ax3cx9

thank you! i already booked my trip thru expedia back in december, staying at the HIE in Peoria. I'll see if I can't apply this somehow.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 10:44 AM)
Does anybody know where someone could find a really good lawn care deal for Chicagoland area? Maybe something like 3 fertilizer, 2 weed control applications. Not wanting to pay over $70.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/30020?ref=pe...amp;rpi=8593587

Oh, and touche.

• 1 month later...

if anyone makes a soap.com order whose never used it before, you can put in: BEN.3578 and they'll take off 20% of your first order. And they'll donate like $10 to charity in my name or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this thread hasn't been used in months, but I figured this is worth a shot. If anyone out there spends a ton of time sitting in front of a computer during the day (and since many of you are on here...)

I've managed so far this calendar year to take home $300+ in amazon.com gift cards by just clicking on stuff while sitting at my computer through this website. It's literally paying for all of my Christmas gifts. Be happy to provide tips if you were interested in it.

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I am interning for CouponTrade, but those at the site might want to get involved with their affiliate marketing program. Basically, for each cost per action (sale), by posting the advertisement for CT on your site, you get money. Google it and check it out, maybe the account manager might be able to work something out with you. Just a thought.

• 2 months later...