If the sox plan to win this division

Bmr31

We sold out both playoff gms in 2000....

And all the Cubs/Sox series. And 2 of the 3 Yankee games last year. Tonights tickets sold is already at 32K. At this pace there wont be any tickets for the customary 10K walk-up crowd.

Roman, you're such a moron.

LOL!

And Bmr, I don't know if we need to sweep, but we certainly need at least 2 out of 3. Over our next 6 home games (vs. KC and Oakland), we need to go at least 4-2. Although, 5-1 would be very nice too. :rolleyes:

As of Saturday night I heard that there was only 2,200 tickets left for Tonight's game. Pretty much a seel-out.

I doubt that's correct just because i got two pretty good upper deck box seats right by third base just last night. There's gotta be more than that left in the upper deck is my guess.

As of Saturday night I heard that there was only 2,200 tickets left for Tonight's game. Pretty much a seel-out.

There are way more than 2000 seats available. There have got be at least 10K tickets still out there. When did a search an hour ago I pulled up the best two seats as sec 520 Row 14.

I wanted to go but will pass.  I surely will miss it.  35+ (32 paying full price,) wow.

All tickets are half price today. Co-worker just called and got half price in 527. I thought it was ticket window only too, but guess not. Only about 15K paid full price - season ticket holders.

All tickets are half price today. Co-worker just called and got half price in 527. I thought it was ticket window only too, but guess not. Only about 15K paid full price - season ticket holders.

Maybe it's only half-price if you buy it on the day of the game? :huh:

Maybe it's only half-price if you buy it on the day of the game? :huh:

Nope, I bought mine over a week ago for half-price. Monday half-price nights...they sell all tickets for half-price. It doesn't matter if you buy them online or at the ticket office..they're half-price. Tuesday half-price nights...you have to buy them the day of the game..and at the ticket window(with a Pepsi product) to get a half-price ticket.

Nope, I bought mine over a week ago for half-price.  Monday half-price nights...they sell all tickets for half-price. It doesn't matter if you buy them online or at the ticket office..they're half-price.  Tuesday half-price nights...you have to buy them the day of the game..and at the ticket window(with a Pepsi product) to get a half-price ticket.

Thanks for the clarification. For some reason I thought it was window sales only. Obviously I got Monday's and Tuesday's mixed up.