Peavy had rotator cuff tendinitis

Heads22

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (onedude @ May 11, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
:notworthy awesome :lolhitting

Yeah, that was a good one by fathom. Speaking of awesome, who is that in your avy? All these sexy ass avys. In three days I will be sporting a Miranda Cosgrove avy. As she will be 18 and I will no longer feel like a predator.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 11, 2011 -> 03:26 PM)
Yeah, that was a good one by fathom. Speaking of awesome, who is that in your avy? All these sexy ass avys. In three days I will be sporting a Miranda Cosgrove avy. As she will be 18 and I will no longer feel like a predator.

The Brooklyn Decker

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 11, 2011 -> 04:29 PM)
How do you put someone on ignore?

Go to their profile by clicking on their name. In the LH column, there is a pulldown menu starting on "Options" (just below ratings). Ignore this user is an option in that list. You can't ignore an admin, I believe.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 11, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
Go to their profile by clicking on their name. In the LH column, there is a pulldown menu starting on "Options" (just below ratings). Ignore this user is an option in that list. You can't ignore an admin, I believe.

I think you're a robot. You take everything so literally. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 11, 2011 -> 10:34 AM)
1,459 ks in 1,469.2 IP with a 1.19 WHIP, 3.32 ERA and a .231 batting average doesn't spell ace to you? Jesus Christ.

If he can ever be healthy again for a given period, Jake will show that he indeed is an ace. That's a big if, of course. However, his resume is acetastic in my book.

Gale Sayers put up some great stats, doesn't mean I want him starting for the Bears next season.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ May 11, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
Gale Sayers put up some great stats, doesn't mean I want him starting for the Bears next season.

Docsox24, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 11, 2011 -> 09:34 AM)
1,459 ks in 1,469.2 IP with a 1.19 WHIP, 3.32 ERA and a .231 batting average doesn't spell ace to you? Jesus Christ.

If he can ever be healthy again for a given period, Jake will show that he indeed is an ace. That's a big if, of course. However, his resume is acetastic in my book.

Nope it doesn't. I think you have to throw in victories when defining an ace. I believe an ace will still win 15 on a bad team.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 11, 2011 -> 04:42 PM)
Docsox24, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The point being Mr. Madison is that while both guys have impressive resumes, neither one is still a dominant player. If you think Jake is still going to be an ace you are going to be severely disappointed. I would say his upside is more in the lines of Gavin Floyd.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)
It's really going to be fun bumping this thread if Jake comes back and throws a shutout in late April/early May.

The thread is closed and I'm abusing my power to give props to this very prescient poster.