Things that need to go away...

Y2HH

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
Smart phones and texting.

Walk into a restaurant or bar and 75 percent of the people have their heads down staring at their phones.

It bothers me more that you can't talk to anybody anymore because they're always looking at their phone, transfixed.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)
It bothers me more that you can't talk to anybody anymore because they're always looking at their phone, transfixed.

Depends on the person, I love my Droid and am on it constantly but I wait until the conversation is over before checking my texts and responding. It's something I take notice of, especially on a date or something like that.

So in that regard for the other thread, something that needs to come back: Manners

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
I don't get how people can spend so much time on the phone late at night, I get like 2 text messages a day. I can see during the day if they have work related stuff but out on a saturday night? I don't get it.

Because they do this:

facebook

internet

facebook

check in here

facebook

texts

texts

facebook

check in again

over and over

Whining about political correctness where it isn't and then getting offended at something someone said like they don't see the connection

Also, asking "what happened to free speech?" when they say something ignorant and people start calling them an asshole. Or just acting like people don't have the right to be offended, period.

/rant