White Sox vs. Oakland A's

justBLAZE

Youre right, the Sox should spend less. Spending more money is what is making this team bad. Prior to 2005 when the Sox werent spending money they went to so many more playoffs, dont you remember the great times of 1983, 1994 and 2000. They were like every year events.

Im not even sure what you are arguing at this point, because it cant really be that if the Sox spent less money theyd win more. (its so ridiculous I cant even post it right)

Edited by Soxbadger

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 10:31 PM)
Here comesthe extra base hit after he two out walk.

The twins beat s*** teams

I f***ing hate tony pena

Tony pena's only contribution since we got him was giving up the lead and mop up. Awful trade.

QUOTE (bulokis @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 03:34 AM)
Tony pena's only contribution since we got him was giving up the lead and mop up. Awful trade.

It's amazing how many runs that guy gives up.

Man he is mediocre to s***ty.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 10:33 PM)
Youre right, the Sox should spend less. Spending more money is what is making this team bad. Prior to 2005 when the Sox werent spending money they went to so many more playoffs, dont you remember the great times of 1983, 1994 and 2000. They were like every year events.

Im not even sure what you are arguing at this point, because it cant really be that if the Sox spent less money theyd win more. (its so ridiculous I cant even post it right)

Well ... if they had an $80M payroll they probably don't trade for Peavy or pickup Rios and keep cheap pitching talent like Hudson and Gonzalez.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 04:39 AM)
It wasnt right down the middle, definitely a pitchers pitch and with the way the ump has been calling them, glad Rios said something. I have no problem with it being called a strike, just this guy has been all over the place.

Yeah, looked better on first view...definitely has been called a strike all game though.