Tony Pena

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

He looks like an idiot from what I saw on baseball tonight. I'd mug him if I ever met him. The bastard basically told his team to hit Thomas, what an idiot he was.

:fyou PENA :fyou KICK HIS ASS WHITE SOX PLAYERS!

I find it hard to believe he told him to hit Frank. When he went back in the dugout, I was watching him and he was motioning to the catcher to pitch inside. Pena thought the reason the Sox lit up the Royals in KC was because their pitchers refused to throw inside. Once beanballs start, and warnings are issued, you can't pitch inside anymore, see Matt Ginter, and his pitchers would get lit up some more.

If he did order his guy to hit Frank, and he admitted it, he should be suspended, but I really doubt he did. Pena is a pretty good motivator, and I think he was urging his guy to go after Frank, and not be intimidated.

I thought somethign was going on with Alomar stealing signs at 2nd. This is just a guess of course, but here's what i saw

Usually the pitching coach comes out to visit. This time it was Pena. I think he saw that Alomar was successfully stealing signs and relaying them to Thomas. Pena came out of the dugout and pointed towards second and then called Berroa in, which made me think it had something to do with the signs or something.

Otherwise, ya, i would say he told him to pitch inside more. There's no way a manager comes out and tells a pitcher to hit a guy on the next pitch, that's way too obvious. He's just signal it from the dugout anyway. If the umpire caught onto what was going on (if he told him to hit him), hernandez and pena would have been gone in a heartbeat

the guy is definitely getting the most out of the talent he has (and minus sweeney right now)

Sox have much more talent than KC, IMO, but they aren't playing as a team and doing the little things and everything else. The royals have played good baseball this year (in the games i've seen). They do a good job of manufacturing runs and stuff like that.

He looks like an idiot from what I saw on baseball tonight. I'd mug him if I ever met him. The bastard basically told his team to hit Thomas, what an idiot he was.

Shouldn't you and your Dad be in court today fro sentencing. It's nice to know what classy fans the southside has to offer. The only thing worse than losing to your awesome team is watching all the fans get excited when you beat us. It's awful.

I agree.  Where would we be right now if he was our skipper?    In first place, for starts.

Who knows? We might be in 2nd or 3rd, because there is a possibility that a vetertan team like ours wouldn't respond well to a guy like him. A guy that uses tons of small ball, sac bunts, sac flies, hit behind the runner, don't try to hit a homer, etc. You will never see a Sammy Sosa-type player on a team managed by Tony Pena.

Or, the team could have responded very well and we could have 60-70 wins already.

It would be one or the other. However, one thing I would like to add is the fact that if we had Pena, the Royals would not have him. They would not be doing as well as they are. We could very easily be running away with the division.

Shouldn't you and your Dad be in court today fro sentencing. It's nice to know what classy fans the southside has to offer.  The only thing worse than losing to your awesome team is watching all the fans get excited when you beat us. It's awful.

Aww, isn't the little trolly cute. You know if you are going to troll you could at least come off as intelligent... :rolleyes:

Congrats on sweeping us. We swept you in April, you swept us in July, but we are leading the series and the division. If any of you care to join us over at Royalboard.com feel free. May you would like to chime in on us posting Frank "The Greatest Player Ever" cell phone number on our board.

Hey i was just wondering, has Thomas' blast last night landed yet? Anyone have anything on that

How's mike sweeney doing?

Congrats on sweeping us. We swept you in April, you swept us in July, but we are leading the series and the division for now. If any of you care to join us over at Royalboard.com feel free. May you would like to chime in on us posting Frank "The Greatest Player Ever" cell phone number on our board.

Those kind of message boards suck.

Way to plan your attack, tool - found on their board:

Anyone else up for having a little

Posted By: trollinkc

Message Posted: August 05, 2003 at 13:17:53 CT

Remote Location: 67.27.229.52 [dialup-67.27.229.52.dial1.kansascity1.level3.net]

immature fun at Sox fan's expense? If so follow me over to www.soxtalk.com

Congrats to Frank for finally getting his 2000th hit, I admire his class and his consistency. I wish we could have a player as good as him, then we might win more games. As far as Sweeney. Who the hell knows. We have won without him, so if we get him back, all the better, if we don't oh well. As far as Royalboard.com, it's not the greatest by any means, but it works.

Congrats on sweeping us. We swept you in April, you swept us in July, but we are leading the series and the division for now. If any of you care to join us over at Royalboard.com feel free. You may even want  to chime in on us posting Frank "The Greatest Player Ever" cell phone number on our board.

Que falta de respeito do caralho! O que esse prego está fazendo aqui? Vá tomar no cú pra lá! Seu filho de uma puta nojento! O Royals é uma bosta e vai morrer no final da temporada e nós vamos ganhar a divisão e vcs vão ficar caladinhos levando rola no cú.

Vá se fuder!!!

:angry:

Que falta de respeito do caralho! O que esse prego está fazendo aqui? Vá tomar no cú pra lá! Seu filho de uma puta nojento! O Royals é uma bosta e vai morrer no final da temporada e nós vamos ganhar a divisão e vcs vão ficar caladinhos levando rola no cú.

Vá se fuder!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself

Vá se fuder!!!

special what? :lolhitting

I thought somethign was going on with Alomar stealing signs at 2nd. This is just a guess of course, but here's what i saw

Ya think they might have done the old double cross? Pre-arrange a high hard one and have the catcher sign and set up for breaker outside.

That will stop sign stealing.

I am watching - RPS, you ever give me the word and I will do what you say -

I'm just a little mod who does nothing besie stick my own threads. You're the boss dude. I prefer to let the posters tear him up first, then start editing his posts, and when we get bored with him, zap his ass! :D