All In My Ass

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:10 PM)
How about we just pave the field and roll out the monster trucks? Forget this baseball stuff entirely.

That was so hilarious. What we have witnessed, do we dare call it baseball?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:27 PM)
2 girls 1 cup feels like years ago, same with Rick Rolling.

Maybe the Sox should rick roll their players as punishment.

Screw you AJ and your AJ song, here is Never Gonna Give You Up

They should have every hitter go up to Rebecca Black.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)
Id definitely go to more games if they let me vote on players walk up songs before they bat. All they have to do is put one of those America's Favorite Video voting things in the crowd and you could have a hilarious drinking night.

We could even have Bob Saget host it!

I don't know if it's been noted or not, but according to Bill James' game scores, we just fell victim to the worst no-hitter of all time. Liriano scored an 83 ("beating" out Joe Cowley of all people who had the previous worst score at 84 lol)

QUOTE (flavum @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)
Just watching it, you could tell it wasn't that dominating of a performance. Loud outs, double plays, and a lot of swinging at bad pitches. The Sox just suck right now.

Sad part is...not many loud outs. Quentin's hanging liner, Dunn's final out, Castro's liner to CF....what else? There was that play made by Valencia, but that wasn't a "loud" out so much as it was a softly hit chopper right down the line that he made a good play on. But it wasn't a hard hit ball.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
Off topic, but has anyone seen his stand-up act since Full House? It's f***ing miserable. Same tired material interspersed with Full House stories. He's a zombie. The only worthwhile thing he's done in 15-20 years was a cameo in Half Baked.

Oh, it's terrible. I saw him live for the first time of ever seeing his standup. It was funny because I was drinking and it was Danny Tanner cursing and talking about f***ing the Olsen twins. I saw a special of his since then, and it was the exact same routine. I mean exactly the same.

What do Vanessa Minnillo and the White Sox have in common in the last 4 years? THEYVE BOTH BEEN f***ED BY NICK

What do Nick Lachey and the White Sox have in common tonight? NO HITS

bet you didnt see that last one coming, did you?

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 3, 2011 -> 11:14 PM)
vaseline works fine too and much less embarassing to purchase at CVS

That makes sense. And you can tell them it's for your gums and lips and you won't be lying.

Of course, I generally don't care about the people that work at CVS because I am better than them. I am cold as ice, and willing to sacrifice our love.