Sox vs. Rangers, 05/17, 7:10, CSN+

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:02 PM)
Why?

over the last few games Pierre, Ramirez, Dunn hasn't really worked. The sox have went 1-2-3 in the first...leading to PK and TCQ to come up with no one on....I would like to see Lillibridge, Ramirez, Q, PK, Dunn, Rios, Beckham, AJ, Morel..

It would be nice if the Sox could score first, I think that lineup gives them a better chance to score in the first.

Edited by onedude

QUOTE (onedude @ May 17, 2011 -> 03:15 PM)
over the last few games Pierre, Ramirez, Dunn hasn't really worked. The sox have went 1-2-3 in the first...leading to PK and TCQ to come up with no one on....I would like to see Lillibridge, Ramirez, Q, PK, Dunn, Rios, Beckham, AJ, Morel..

It would be nice if the Sox could score first, I think that lineup gives them a better chance to score in the first.

It hasn't worked because the #1 guy in that part stinks.

Quentin flat out hasn't hit for the past 10 days or so (.302 OPS for the last week). Dunn is hitting .300 (.958 OPS) over the last 2 weeks.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
It hasn't worked because the #1 guy in that part stinks.

Quentin flat out hasn't hit for the past 10 days or so (.302 OPS for the last week). Dunn is hitting .300 (.958 OPS) over the last 2 weeks.

actually over the last few games, alexei has grounded into a few double plays making anything Pierre does pointless, mostly because he can't steal 2nd anymore.

QUOTE (onedude @ May 17, 2011 -> 03:27 PM)
actually over the last few games, alexei has grounded into a few double plays making anything Pierre does pointless, mostly because he can't steal 2nd anymore.

But he's also hitting .311 with a .901 OPS for the last 2 weeks.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 17, 2011 -> 02:29 PM)
But he's also hitting .311 with a .901 OPS for the last 2 weeks.

I'm talking about the beginning of the game....Dunn and Alexei have been decent over the course of a week or so later in games. I think you have a point though with Pierre leading off the game...... :bang

In his two starts against the White Sox since 2008, Harrison has thrown 14 scoreless innings in winning both.

He had one of the best outings of his career in his last start against Chicago, tossing a four-hitter in a 6-0 win at U.S. Cellular Field on May 8, 2009.

The White Sox are averaging 2.6 runs while batting .205 in their last 11 games on the South Side, with Adam Dunn hitting .083, Gordon Beckham .167 and Paul Konerko .194.

Should be fun...?