Sox at Texas series finale May 25 Game Thread

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ May 25, 2011 -> 04:18 PM)
Could Ozzie have pulled Dunn back and replaced him with someone else in that position. If he did, would Dunn still be eligable or not?

Yes, Ozzie could have used a 2nd pinch hitter. No, Dunn would not be available again.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 25, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
wow, so stunned that we gave away an out and the inning ended on Juan Pierre tapping out to SS.

At least we have our worst hitter getting the most at bats.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ May 25, 2011 -> 08:19 PM)
Pinch hitting Dunn there might be the dumbest decision I've seen by any manager in baseball this season. Not that it surprises me. Bunting wasn't exactly a brillant idea either.

It's just mind boggling how stupid Ozzie is with his personnel. Maybe Washington shared some of his coke with him last night?

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 25, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
Which would you prefer, let Morel bat or hit for Dunn?

Let Omar bat...I would rather have Timo Perez facing a lefty pitcher than Dunn. The guy doesn't have a single f***ing hit all year against LHP, and Ozzie created that situation. Hell, I don't even like Dunn up with a man on third and less than 2 outs against righties, as it's not like he's a good situational htiter.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 25, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
Which would you prefer, let Morel bat or hit for Dunn?

Once that decision was made it was all over. Dunn was the batter and of course another lefty came in. We had a righty against a lefty, why bring in Dunn in that situation?