5/29 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 29, 2011 -> 12:50 PM)
And if I am Ozzie, Danks is throwing 100 pitches no matter what. Numbers be damned.

120 like the rest of the starters.

There is an off day this week so the 6 man rotation is not needed.

The advanced scouting of the White Sox is an area that is never addressed but it is f'ing brutal as was pointed out by Adam Dunn.

When Danks pissed down his leg in early April against Oakland I had a feeling this season was not headed in the right direction for him.

Send Sale down to start and put Danks in the pen until something is done with Jackson.

Finally, Danks should have been skipped as the Jays tattoo LHP.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
Well I can't say that with Hahn, as I have no clue if he's capable or not. But I love the way Friedman runs that organization.

I think he would run it completely different than KW. But you would think the Sox could go after Friedman if they wanted. He is probably desperate for the right opportunity to get out of that division.

This team doesn't need to go 26-5, but 26-12 to the break after today is almost a necessity.

If they get swept in Boston, we're right back where we were when the Sox were 11-22.

TBH, I´d rather see the beginnings of a firesale and wholesale changes to the org and then endure another lost season of false hopes.

Agree on Sale going down to become a starter.

Start playing Morel more. He's hit better after adjusting at most levels. put him to the test.

Bring Dayan to the big leagues and put him in left field.

Put Pierre on the bench. right next to Dunn.

Pray like hell that a couple of decent prospects drop in the draft.

Pray like hell even if they don't.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:36 PM)
I think he would run it completely different than KW. But you would think the Sox could go after Friedman if they wanted. He is probably desperate for the right opportunity to get out of that division.

I'd change my name to Friedman4life if that happened.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 06:34 PM)
Well I can't say that with Hahn, as I have no clue if he's capable or not. But I love the way Friedman runs that organization.

You may as well find out. This organization is at least 5 years away from being competetive again.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:42 PM)
I think rios sould benches instead of Pierre , at least he has some hits to show for

I think our starting outfield should be Viciedo-Lillibridge-Quentin. Let both those pansies sit on the bench.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 29, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
Wasn't the '01 motto "it's time?" No more s***ty mottos for this team. Just shut the f*** up going into next season.

They need the kids can play part..... 5? 6?

QUOTE (chisoxt @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
You may as well find out. This organization is at least 5 years away from being competetive again.

Oh I agree. I've been had it with this group. I was just saying I can't say he's a Friedman clone yet. Which is what maggs alluded to.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (kapzk @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
I don't understand why Peavy didn't start today especially vs the righty heavy Jays.

Because this team is pretty unorganized when it comes to doing anything other than going with their gut.

Danks should have pitched yesterday instead of Floyd and Peavy today. I know there are routines and we can not expect guys to go out of their norm and thus we will go to Boston having lost three straight.

Boston has DH today so the Sox should make their pitcher work tomorrow. You know the starter whoever throw no extra pitches.

I cannot wait until the heavy road schedule begins to be talked about. This season ended with the 1-6 home stand.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 29, 2011 -> 01:27 PM)
And the most important aspect to our bad shapeness is the two boobs we have running the organization in Ozzie and KW.

and the biggest boob of them all - the one that put them in those positions