2011-2012 OFFICIAL NBA LOCKOUT thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 09:17 AM)
I could take the easy out here and just reply to that with "Tim Floyd."

In fact, that's what I'm doing for now.

You are going to blame Floyd? LMAO

The only easy out you could say is "Krause", and that leads us back to Otis Smith needing to maximize the talent he gets back from trading howard

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:17 AM)
Phil Jackson couldn't have coached that mess, and you know it.

When I look at that 2001 or so Bulls Roster, I'm constantly surprised at how many guys from it actually made something of themselves.

Brand

Artest

Crawford

Hoiberg

Miller

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 09:20 AM)
You are going to blame Floyd? LMAO

The only easy out you could say is "Krause", and that leads us back to Otis Smith needing to maximize the talent he gets back from trading howard

[/thread]

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 09:21 AM)
When I look at that 2001 or so Bulls Roster, I'm constantly surprised at how many guys from it actually made something of themselves.

Brand

Artest

Crawford

Hoiberg

Miller

Crawford and Artest took a while to make anything of themselves, they were just 18-19 year old kids. Brand has always been solid, not spectacular. Miller was already known to be a pretty tough inside presence

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 13, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
I love how the Mavericks went to LIV, Wade and Brons main club, to celebrate.

Wow, if that's true, that's awesome, a big old f*** you to LBJ and Wade for being classless pricks :notworthy

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:15 AM)
What a bunch of f***ing idiots. You have a guy with a $25 million property/home in your state paying taxes and you decide to s*** all over him.

Lebron leaving cost Cleveland and Ohio a whole lot more than what he pays in taxes.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:29 AM)
Not to mention even the Dbag sells his house and leaves, someone else is going to pay those taxes.

Is there a big market in Ohio for a mansion the size of a mall?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
And to continue yesterday's discussion, that means the Heat would potentially have the best 3 active Canadian centers in the NBA to go along with Magloire and Anthony. That is quite the feat.

Bill Wennington just jizzed.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 01:36 PM)
If the MLE exists, the Heat are already looking at offering it to Samuel Dalembert.

Oh no that means the Heat will extend their championship run past this year through 2020 because they will be unstoppable and have already won it all.............oh wait

Lebron totally backtracking from his comments. LOLWHATASCUMBAG.

"It was interpreted different than what I wanted...Everyone has to move on with their lives and I do too. I wasn't saying I'm superior to anyone else."

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 10:05 PM)
Lebron totally backtracking from his comments. LOLWHATASCUMBAG.

"It was interpreted different than what I wanted...Everyone has to move on with their lives and I do too. I wasn't saying I'm superior to anyone else."

To be fair, when I watched it, that is what it seemed like he was saying, but also when I watched it, I knew it would cause a s***storm.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 03:17 PM)
Oh no that means the Heat will extend their championship run past this year through 2020 because they will be unstoppable and have already won it all.............oh wait

That would be a considerable upgrade, though. His length, athleticism and shot-blocking ability would make an already good defensive team more lethal. He'd be basically their Tyson Chandler. But I can't see him taking such a drastic paycut, even if the MLE remains at $5.8 million.

Edited by Jordan4life