F*** it, I've Got This. White Sox vs Cubs 7:10 first pitch

Kyyle23

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:08 AM)
they just said on wgn that bossard told them they expect to start the game aroung 9:45 , damn. 1st and 3rd for the cubs, we'll probably see a middle reliever and we cant score

Just waiting until WGN resumes the game. Cubs broadcasters tonight nd I don't care what people say about Hawk. I would rather have him and Stone Pony then these guys. Twice we have had runners in scoring position and less than 2 outs and nothing to show for it

Edited by elrockinMT

Watching this game from 2006 is depressing. This is when the organization had high hopes of doing damage in the playoffs every year, coming off a championship. Iguchi, Pods, Dye, Crede, etc. :(

Oh, and this is a game where Juan Pierre wasn't on the team. :)

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Watching this game from 2006 is depressing. This is when the organization had high hopes of doing damage in the playoffs every year, coming off a championship. Iguchi, Pods, Dye, Crede, etc. :(

Oh, and this is a game where Juan Pierre wasn't on the team. :)

I enjoyed most of the 2006 season. That was a strange year. How often does a team win 90 games in the Central and finish 3rd?

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
I enjoyed most of the 2006 season. That was a strange year. How often does a team win 90 games in the Central and finish 3rd?

I went to Wrestlemania 22 on the night of the 2006 Opening Day, so I missed all of the cool s***. It turns out I could've made both because that night game vs Cleveland was rain delayed for awhile.

Anyhow, when I got home, I saw that Thome homer, and I remember saying to myself: "Wow, I don't see how they don't win the whole thing again."

Now every Opening Day, I pray that they can be competitve, yet alone winning another ring.

Sad.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 10:08 PM)
Come on one more big storm

It's not happening. Juan Pierre's WAR is really deceptive, because though it's accurate that he's the worst player in baseball, he's definitely cost us more than 1 game. He is king f***up.