F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:54 PM)
Pitching in the eighth inning of a 0-0 ballgame shouldn't be Bruneys job unless the bullpen is totally gassed.

My name is Ozzie

and boy do I have a knack for bringing in the wrong guy. Ozzie, you idiot, you just brought in Brian Bruney at the crucial point in this game. How is that ok? Seriously?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:55 PM)
Sox desperately need to find another reliable righty reliever. Having two on the roster is a recipe for burning them out.

I think you just traded Viciedo away.

If Pena would have been the pitcher KW thought he was, we wouldn't have been in this situation.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:58 PM)
My name is Ozzie

and boy do I have a knack for bringing in the wrong guy. Ozzie, you idiot, you just brought in Brian Bruney at the crucial point in this game. How is that ok? Seriously?

I think Ozzie's line of thinking was maybe "It's a tied game, our offense sucks, I got reservations later on, so I should just bring in my worst reliever to make my reservation on time."

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:01 PM)
Now that extra gift run is bigger. Otherwise the tying run would be at the plate.

Hmmm, Teahen pinch hitting for Beckham.

Maybe one hit with RISP tonight would be nice.

They better PH for Pierre, too.

OMG OMG OMG Ozzie did something right, FINALLY Teahen is alive. I'll pick on you more often.

Too bad it wasn't the game winner, but we'll take it. Just win this damn game now, don't let it get away.

The irony is now we DO need to use our best relievers in a tie game.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:03 PM)
Teahen due to deliver a big hit for the white sox. I believe. I also believe Bruney is entirely f***ing worthless.

Bruney was due to have a s***ty game sooner or later. He's just not good. Too bad it had to be today.