F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
I know that. That's kinda my point. Even if I legitimately tried to be positive nobody would buy it.

Yes, but you're not legitimately trying to be positive.

You're overdoing it to make a point that honestly, is not really helping.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 07:55 PM)
I honestly cannot understand how they keep trotting him out there every single day, getting the most ABs. I'm not trying to be a dick but what does Ozzie see in him? He has been so ridiculously ineffective that it baffles my mind how Ozzie doesn't see what I'm seeing.

He got a walk and set the tone early by getting to 3rd with no outs.

He increased his OBP.

I'm actually done thinking about him negatively and won't even bother to get upset anymore, it's just wasted emotion.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 07:56 PM)
This game will definitely be in the Boras/E-Jax FA road trip video highlights package.

And Boras would end up comparing Jackson to Dwight Gooden somehow. After all, if he can say Oliver Perez is comparable to Sandy Koufax, Edwin Jackson could be compared to god.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 07:56 PM)

All I'm saying is that I'm now handicapped. Nobody is going to take me seriously, regardless of my true intentions.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 07:56 PM)

I think we should be open to the possibility of anyone here changing.

Maybe not 180 degrees in 24 hours...but to find some kind of "happy medium." We all make adjustments and refine our viewpoints in order to get along with everyone else and play nice.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
I have to say again, I truly believe this is the most boring White Sox team I've ever seen...

I hate to say it, but I have never watched less White Sox baseball than I have this season. They are incredibly boring to watch. Paulie is the only everyday player worth the price of admission.

QUOTE (Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
I hate to say it, but I have never watched less White Sox baseball than I have this season. They are incredibly boring to watch. Paulie is the only everyday player worth the price of admission.

Yeah, only 2007 can beat this season in terms of boringness. At least the 09 team had Gordon Beckham.

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
I have to say again, I truly believe this is the most boring White Sox team I've ever seen...

Hard to argue with this...I guess some of the mid to late 80's teams because they always hit about .237 and almost never hit any homers in the old stadium.

2007 and 2009 weren't very much fun, either.

If Rios, Dunn and Beckham all played up to their capabilities, even Pierre, you'd have one of the most exciting offenses in the game.

QUOTE (Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)

Not Ramirez (offensively and defensively) or Quentin?

Thankfully, Viciedo can add some excitement to this team. And we're almost back in this race. Being close the division lead makes the boring games somewhat more palatable.

Edited by caulfield12