F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
Yep. We got to three under a few times, but always lost the next game.

I actually think they may be putting a lot of pressure on themselves to get back to .500 since that is their short-term "goal". Once they can do that we may see them go on a bit more of a run now that they have that first hurdle behind them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:34 PM)
Ugh. Totally expected, yet definitely disappointing. Lilli goes 2-3 (on base 3-4) with 2 RBI and then sits.

Well, Ozzie is showing supreme faith in a guy (Pierre) that has a proven pedigree and you have to admire that about him. Ozzie always sticks by his vets and that's a decent trait to have.

QUOTE (MAX @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 06:17 PM)
I'd take that against the unknown.

I wouldn't cause that's way too many pitches for 5.1 innings and would mean a deathly dulll game. He needs to start pitching like he's capable of, IMO.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:37 PM)
Well, Ozzie is showing supreme faith in a guy (Pierre) that has a proven pedigree and you have to admire that about him. Ozzie always sticks by his vets and that's a decent trait to have.

ha

ha

slow clap

I thought you were leaving...?

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:27 PM)
: pierre7, morel5, q9, pk3 ram6, dunnDH, rios8, aj2, beck4, jackson1

I actually like this lineup, with Alexei in the 5-hole & AJ hitting 8th behind Rios. Now if only the 6 & 7 hitters would step the f*** up, this could actually be a dangerous offense!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:37 PM)
I wouldn't cause that's way too many pitches for 5.1 innings and would mean a deathly dulll game. He needs to start pitching like he's capable of, IMO.

That lack of consistency is why Jackson has been traded so many times.

I know its sarcastic and a hit on me/us, but I like this post. Well done. :lolhitting

Chris Rongey will be taking you to court soon for copyright infringement.

:notworthy

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)
I actually like this lineup, with Alexei in the 5-hole & AJ hitting 8th behind Rios. Now if only the 6 & 7 hitters would step the f*** up, this could actually be a dangerous offense!

The words "I actually like this lineup" with Pierre listed as the lead-off hitter makes me wonder if you have been drinking today.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 03:39 PM)
The words "I actually like this lineup" with Pierre listed as the lead-off hitter makes me wonder if you have been drinking today.

Ha, work has gotten in the way of my drinking today, so no. I just ignore the leadoff spot when he is in there, and just look to see who is batting 2-9, that part of it looks good to me.