7/5 Sox v. Royals

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
What's with Beckham's stance similar to Rioses?

Why do these guys think that's a good way to bat??

Why does Lilly have a spread stance like rowand and Pablo. I bet it's just coincidence.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 03:44 AM)
Can we please just fire Walker already? What harm could really come from it? I'm sick of watching half of our offense underperform on a daily basis and not attempting to change anything.

It wouldn't hurt anything. It wouldn't help either, except for the shock factor.

Might shock some guys into hitting.

I mean Gordon Beckham, Rios, Lilly aren't going to change their approaches just cause some middle aged guy tells them to.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
It wouldn't hurt anything. It wouldn't help either, except for the shock factor.

I mean Gordon Beckham, Rios, Lilly aren't going to change their approaches just cause some middle aged guy tells them to.

Sounds like someone knows this from firsthand experience.

Edited by TomPickle

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:46 AM)

You have absolutely no way of knowing this. I still don't understand why people seem scared of change with Walker being fired.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 03:48 AM)
You have absolutely no way of knowing this. I still don't understand why people seem scared of change with Walker being fired.

I don't care anymore about Walker.

I really am in favor of wholesale changes. Firing Walker would be OK considering our offense has been rotten all year and our pitching has been good.

If we lose 2 of 3 to KC and all 4 to Minnie or 3 of 4, I'd be all for firing Oz as well.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 10:54 PM)
I don't care anymore about Walker.

I really am in favor of wholesale changes. Firing Walker would be OK considering our offense has been rotten all year and our pitching has been good.

If we lose 2 of 3 to KC and all 4 to Minnie or 3 of 4, I'd be all for firing Oz as well.

No way will Ozzie be fired by just trailing who ever is leading at that time by 5 or less