Tigers @ Sox 7/25/11 Gamethread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)
This is awesome. I hope the Rangers score 30.

I believe they're the last time to do it back in '07. Sad to know that it's taken the Rangers only 5 innings to score that against the Twins where as we only have 18 against them in 8 games.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 08:23 PM)
I believe they're the last time to do it back in '07. Sad to know that it's taken the Rangers only 5 innings to score that against the Twins where as we only have 18 against them in 8 games.

Correct. Only team to score 30 in modernity, IIRC.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 07:50 PM)
It sounds like the crowd is booing Adam mid-AB on both strikes he took. I don't boo him myself but I understand why many people do after he gets out. But booing mid-AB is just beyond ridiculous. That's hating just to hate. I know the whole "he's a big-leaguer, he should be stronger than being affected by the crowd" but this is getting ridiculous. Let the guy play - he's here for the long haul so why go out of your way to boo him?

I outgrew booing when I was about 10.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 08:27 PM)
Wait, what the f*** just happened? LOL. I looked down for a second, look up when I hear Hawk yell, and we get an out. Haha.

Same thing happened to me, man. WTF happened? Did the pitcher throw someone out after a wild pitch?