Rick White still a White Sox...

Wise Master Buehrle

i love this, all this f***ing around with a person who should have kept his mouth shut.

That ERA above 6 didn't work in his favor, either. If you want an example of a player who got f***ed around by the White Sox for opening his trap, look more along the lines of Ray Durham or Keith Foulke... Not Rick White.

The 'Stros thought he was a free agent, and White is still property of the White Sox, therefore the deal cannot move forward.

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/h...t=.jsp&c_id=hou

GREAT NEWS!!!

YAHOO!!! Maybe I can still go on with my Rick White Fan Club that i was gonna put together a few weeks ago....If you would like to join just put your name in the post :headbang :D

I hope I get more members then my Royce Clayton Fan Club... :)

The 'Stros thought he was a free agent, and White is still property of the White Sox, therefore the deal cannot move forward.

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/h...t=.jsp&c_id=hou

GREAT NEWS!!!

YAHOO!!! Maybe I can still go on with my Rick White Fan Club that i was gonna put together a few weeks ago....If you would like to join just put your name in the post :headbang :D

I hope I get more members then my Royce Clayton Fan Club... :)

i'll join if i can be vice-president or recording secretary :D

Question: Why don't we just release him now?

What are we proving by delaying him from joining another team?

to screw with him, maybe force a trade with hou or any other team who needs pitching,

hou, stl, kc to name a few.

question

can the other player be a ptbnl

For those of you who added Rick White to your rotisserie team, you might want to call your commissioner.

That's from the article. It should read, "For those of you who added Rick White to your rotisserie team, you might want to have your head examined." :bang