Sox vs Yankees Gamethread 8/4 (7:10 CT)

ChiSox_Sonix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
6 more outs until this team has gone 4 straight games without taking a walk. I'm on the edge of my seat.

There should be a new rule on this team. All hitters not batting over .300 must take the next pitch on a 3-1 count.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
I'm already probing the potential class of 2012. Of course, this class doesn't appear to be nearly as talented as the '11 class.

I hope you are filtering the college pitchers who will sign easily at slot value.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
Damn that was fun. Remember when the Sox played entertaining baseball?

Indeed. And it wasn't necessarily because they ended up winning the division. But Durham, Frank, Maggs, Lee, Baldwin, Barcelo, Wunsch. These are guys you would watch even if you weren't a White Sox fan.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:07 PM)
He did. He also said that he's never seen an offense this talented struggle for this long. He also said this in 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010.

I am glad i did not hear it tonight, but I have heard it like you say all the other years. Fire the whole regime.

Kenny needs to fire Ozzie and then fire Walker after this homestand. You can't let your manager continually bad your worst hitter in the cleanup spot. Then forsake any idea of Cora being the interim because he'll do the same.

Edited by kitekrazy

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
6 more outs until this team has gone 4 straight games without taking a walk. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Holy s*** I did not realize that.............how can Walker not be axed just on that.