Sox vs Yankees Gamethread 8/4 (7:10 CT)

ChiSox_Sonix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think the Soix are only 5 1/2 out.......................from last place.

Just think, there is a chance we get a top 10 draft pick for our great farm system, oh.............. Never Mind.

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Hawk is such an idiot. He had me with the Morel stuff and gave it right back with the Indians stuff.

They're 55-54. They went 33-21 the first 54, and 21-33 the second 54.

Hawk is doing his WGN "let me educate you" routine.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
Hawk is such an idiot. He had me with the Morel stuff and gave it right back with the Indians stuff.

They're 55-54. They went 33-21 the first 54, and 21-33 the second 54.

You gotta admit they look a lot better going forward than they did a few weeks ago.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
You gotta admit they look a lot better going forward than they did a few weeks ago.

Perhaps they can finish above .500, like 83-79, but they'll still finish well behind the Tigers.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
Perhaps they can finish above .500, like 83-79, but they'll still finish well behind the Tigers.

Agreed. I like what they have going forward too, which is why I spent my Sox money on a trip to Cleveland this year. Kipnis, Chisenhall, Masteron, Santana, Assdrubal, etc. I was a bit disappointed in them trading White and Pomeranz though. I'm real high on Pom.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 5, 2011 -> 02:50 AM)
And will people once and for all stop overrating Don Cooper and this 'vaunted' pitching staff we supposedly have? It's a solid group only by AL central standards.

This team is just freaking awful. The fact no one has lost their job over this is sickening This is the hardest it's ever been for me to be a White Sox fan.