Gamethread: White Sox vs Rangers

Kyyle23

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed the game thread was only up to 7 pages.

Not unusual for a Sat night game...those three losses in a row (how many times has THAT happened this year?) really took the remaining starch out of the fanbase.

They'll have to get to 2 1/2 or 2 GB again for anyone to START to believe in them again. (That, or the opportunity to jump on the teetering, mostly due to injuries, Viciedo bandwagon).

At least they had an attendance of 30,000+ for a change on a Friday night.

Of course, the Rangers were in the World Series last year, that helps a lot.

Edited by caulfield12

1. JP LF 2. Lilli 1B 3. PK DH 4. Rios CF 5. Ramirez SS 6. Flowers C 7.De Aza RF 8. Morel 3B 9. Beckham 2B

That is a pathetic lineup.

I would probably go with JP, De Aza, Ramirez, PK, Flowers, Lilli, Morel, Rios, Beckham.

Or I would just forfeit the game. I dunno if I can actually watch a game where Rios bats 4th. Does Ozzie not understand what a 4th hitter does? Is this like him acting out because he always wanted to bat 4th when he was playing? Like a drummer who always wanted to be a lead singer & then later in life he starts managing a band and forces everyone to let the drummer sing a few songs even though he sucks?

I think JR should make Soxtalk the manager by committee for the rest of the season.

QUOTE (typewritermender @ Aug 21, 2011 -> 12:16 PM)
1. JP LF 2. Lilli 1B 3. PK DH 4. Rios CF 5. Ramirez SS 6. Flowers C 7.De Aza RF 8. Morel 3B 9. Beckham 2B

That is a pathetic lineup.

I would probably go with JP, De Aza, Ramirez, PK, Flowers, Lilli, Morel, Rios, Beckham.

Or I would just forfeit the game. I dunno if I can actually watch a game where Rios bats 4th. Does Ozzie not understand what a 4th hitter does? Is this like him acting out because he always wanted to bat 4th when he was playing? Like a drummer who always wanted to be a lead singer & then later in life he starts managing a band and forces everyone to let the drummer sing a few songs even though he sucks?

I think JR should make Soxtalk the manager by committee for the rest of the season.

This is a pathetic lineup, and precisely why we are hovering around .500

That said, let's find a way to get some runs today and shut em down.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 21, 2011 -> 02:04 PM)
In two years, Pomeranz will be a better starter than Jimenez. Jimenez just looks awful every time I watch him this season.

Jiminez still has it in him to tear the league apart, but we haven't seen that version of him since about the all star break last year.