2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

I agree. He was open. And had he drained it, game over.

Anyway, great game to watch. Frustrating 2nd quarter, and they played a good 2nd half.

I can hardly believe that this team has the best record in the nba. So many missed games due to injury.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 02:48 AM)
Currently in Sound Bar right now and spotted D Rose in the club! I guess dude has his own way of shaking off the basketball rust. And he looks good enough that he could have played tonight.

So what was he up to?

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 02:48 AM)
Currently in Sound Bar right now and spotted D Rose in the club! I guess dude has his own way of shaking off the basketball rust. And he looks good enough that he could have played tonight.

Get off the internet at a bar dude!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 07:28 AM)
Get off the internet at a bar dude!

Thought I would like to share this OMG moment of seeing D Rose in person for the first time with this forum. :)

Believe it or not, he's so chill like always, even at a bar, and sipping on some drinks. One of my friend's female friend was trying to hit on him but got turn down cold.

Dwight situation gets better and better.

The Magic told Dwight Howard before the deadline that “he would be a Laker by the end of the day,” according to one source, if he did not sign an agreement to waive the opt-out clause for the final season of his contract.

Even though Howard's camp had permission to talk to the Nets, Mavericks and Lakers, he only wanted to go to the Nets.

“He was adamant: New Jersey, New Jersey, New Jersey,” a source claimed.

The Magic want to avoid a repeat of Howard's indecisiveness this summer.

“[The Magic] do not want to go through it all again,” said one source who claimed Orlando wants a commitment from Howard on an extension before training camp to avoid his bolting as a free agent in 2013. “[The Magic] are determined to avoid another year of that.”

Orlando preferred the trade offer from the Lakers that would include Andrew Bynum, Devin Ebanks and Steve Blake.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22031...s#ixzz1rK687LRT