What are your NFL predictions for this weekend?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets make these predictions and weekend interesting..

I'll give the person who comes to the closest on both games and pick the right MVP of each game, 2 Sox tickets for a game this summer.

rules are

you have to pick both winners and the 2 mvps of each game, your MVP pick has to be right.

your predictions must be in by kickoff of the AFC game.

also NO 2 people can have the same predictions

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 09:17 AM)

I'll give the person who comes to the closest on both games and pick the right MVP of each game, 2 Sox tickets for a game this summer.

rules are

you have to pick both winners and the 2 mvps of each game, your MVP pick has to be right.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 08:54 AM)
SF 24 - NY 20 (Patrick Willis)

NE 38 - BALT 16 (Tom Brady)

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)

rules are

Do they name a MVP of the conference champ games? I may be wrong, but I don't remember ever hearing about that award.

Do they name a MVP of the conference champ games? I may be wrong, but I don't remember ever hearing about that award.

No they don't but we will all know which player was the star of each game. If somehow its close than we will have a vote

No predictions, I just really hope it's the Ravens over the Patriots and (to a slightly lesser extent) 49ers over the Giants.

The absolute worst outcome of this is the Patriots over the Giants in the Superbowl. A "redemption" for the pieces of s*** in New England. Those are the luckiest motherf***ers in all of sport in the last 10+ years.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)
49ers 27 NYG 17

Man, I really have a hard time seeing the Niners put up 27 on the Giants. Their defense has been absurd lately.

I'll go with...

NYG 16, SF 9 (Eli)

NE 34, BAL 17 (Brady)

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)

rules are

Dude, I like you a lot immediately. That's awesome.

I was thinking he just threw the tickets out there to see how many people would say Niners would lose with something on the line, rather than just saying they would lose to piss him off........but I know that no Niner fan would be that shady!

49ers 24 (Smith)

Giants 20

Ravens 23 (Rice)

Patriots 21

HeGone's tip of the day - Alex Smith has covered the spread 17 of the last 18 homes games!

Edited by HeGone33