Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I needed today was Meyer to pull a sweater vest and sit on the ball. Instead the 3rd team ran the ball right down the field.

IU has a chance to be in the conference title game, the question is why dont any of their fans know that? Pathetic.

I thought Wanny was coaching Pitt there at the end, of course in ND fashion a couple of bounces (or flags) went their way. Should have smoked PItt anyway, they blow.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 06:52 PM)
Drink up before the Haterade gets warm.

One would think you were a fan of a powerhouse football program the way you talk smack. Maybe those big wins in the Sun and Hawaii bowl have made your head a little too big.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 07:10 PM)
Can't imagine justifying ND over KSU or Oregon. If LSU wins tonight, I would make them fifth.

I just have a feeling that if ND is undefeated, the "computers" put them in national title game. Interest and money would be huge.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 07:29 PM)
Being a hater has nothing to do with being right or wrong. I never said he was wrong about anything, but he is definitely a hater of Notre Dame, as are apparently a ton of people here.

I've been hating Notre Dame since I was a kid. You maybe too young to even remember when they were relevant. But you seem to be continuing the tradition of annoying elitism.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 08:31 PM)
I've been hating Notre Dame since I was a kid. You maybe too young to even remember when they were relevant. But you seem to be continuing the tradition of annoying elitism.

LOL. Defending my team against all the haters and conspiracy theorists = elitism.

Got it.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 01:29 AM)
I just have a feeling that if ND is undefeated, the "computers" put them in national title game. Interest and money would be huge.

If Alabama runs the table and Oregon does the same, there's no way ND is going to top those team in the computers at the end of the year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)
If Alabama runs the table and Oregon does the same, there's no way ND is going to top those team in the computers at the end of the year.

I agree. I think if those 3 go undefeated, ND will be the odd team out. But if ND goes undefeated and only 1 other team does as well, they are a lock for the NC game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 07:41 PM)

Lots of talk about not respecting Oregon's schedule. Hope you're right. South Bend would implode with anger.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 3, 2012 -> 07:56 PM)
Lots of talk about not respecting Oregon's schedule. Hope you're right. South Bend would implode with anger.

Oregon's 3 toughest opponents are in their last 4 games. If they get past USC, Stanford, & Oregon State, their strength of schedule will look much different. Then they still have the Pac-12 championship game, which could still be USC again, even if Oregon wins this.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 02:00 AM)
Oregon's 3 toughest opponents are in their last 4 games. If they get past USC, Stanford, & Oregon State, their strength of schedule will look much different. Then they still have the Pac-12 championship game, which could still be USC again, even if Oregon wins this.

Considering they came into this week so close to ND in the BCS standings, it seems like Oregon will fly past ND the next few weeks.