2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats with Gronk probably would have beaten the 49ers. Without Gronk I see the Niners winning a very close game.

Pats without Tom Brady would probably lose to the Niners. Just something for John H to keep in mind in case he wants to help out his brother.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 14, 2013 -> 11:37 AM)
I'm not particularly fond of any of the remaining teams. The one thing the Pats have going for them is Tom Brady -- douche, yes, but it's cool to see someone be so great at a sport.

I barely watched any of the playoffs this weekend for that reason. Lots of basketball this weekend.

Pats without Tom Brady would probably lose to the Niners. Just something for John H to keep in mind in case he wants to help out his brother.

Brother vs Brother would be awesome to see. I thought it was going to happen last year

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 14, 2013 -> 11:37 AM)
I'm not particularly fond of any of the remaining teams. The one thing the Pats have going for them is Tom Brady -- douche, yes, but it's cool to see someone be so great at a sport.

I agree. Harbaugh is a major penis, Boston fans suck, and I can't root for Ray Lewis. I don't really care about Atlanta, but I guess they are the lesser of 4 evils.