2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
It might be their best ever. All that means is the Bears have had an awful QB history.

And WR history (people saying the same thing with Marshall just like Cutler when the Bears traded for him). But dammit we have an awesome history with RBs and LBs!

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 08:37 AM)
Chicago fans can b**** about Cutler all they want, but at least we're not putting our stock in guys like that anymore.

Chicago fans who are b****ing about Jay Cutler are complete idiots.

At this point in time, I don't see any way the Bears can lose because of the QB position anymore. There might be the "if he played like a pro-bowler" argument, but there won't be a repeat of last year or much of the rest of the past century. It's a good feeling, we're really 3 deep.

Who do we blame now?!?!?

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 10:28 AM)
At this point in time, I don't see any way the Bears can lose because of the QB position anymore. There might be the "if he played like a pro-bowler" argument, but there won't be a repeat of last year or much of the rest of the past century. It's a good feeling, we're really 3 deep.

Who do we blame now?!?!?

The O-line is still pretty awful. They will get the blame.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 10:54 AM)
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

The Niners better move on Smith quick, or they are in big trouble.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 10:40 AM)
The O-line is still pretty awful. They will get the blame.

We will finally know this for certain. We'll get everyone healthy (at least to start, hopefully) and we'll find out if the "no receivers were open" argument holds true. For some reason, I don't feel like spending another 1st round draft pick on an OL.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 11:29 AM)
How can Peyton turn down the 49ers now?

oh, wait

Yea, we'll see how that works out for him........I will guarantee you he will not win a championship with Denver, nor make the Superbowl. Be sure to quote me if he does........

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 11:44 AM)
Yea, we'll see how that works out for him........I will guarantee you he will not win a championship with Denver, nor make the Superbowl. Be sure to quote me if he does........

Going to San Francisco guaranteed him neither, despite what you think.

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)
They don't think they are, they are very confident in what Colin Kaepernick can do....

Yeah, and every Bears fan was pretty confident that a man named Caleb could win just one game. If I were a 49'ers fan I'd be extremely worried about now. Not bashing you, 49'er fans, or this guy, just saying.