The Official Cub Hating thread

BridgeportHeather

I always thought a cool picture would be God, you know with the long flowing white hair and beard, robes and what not taking a crap with Wrigley being the toilet and watching the Bears play in the Superbowl at Soldier Field and Sox play at Comiskey at the same time in the World Series. He would be pretty big with the Sears Tower or something as an arm rest. Pretty goofy but in my head it is a cool site. I am not an artist so i will stick with the little kid pissing on the cub hat.

I always thought a cool picture would be God, you know with the long flowing white hair and beard, robes and what not taking a crap with Wrigley being the toilet and watching the Bears play in the Superbowl at Soldier Field and Sox play at Comiskey at the same time in the World Series.  He would be pretty big with the Sears Tower or something as an arm rest.  Pretty goofy but in my head it is a cool site.  I am not an artist so i will stick with the little kid pissing on the cub hat.

That's awesome!!! Maybe our artists like Cali can see about making this and posting it!

I always thought a cool picture would be God, you know with the long flowing white hair and beard, robes and what not taking a crap with Wrigley being the toilet and watching the Bears play in the Superbowl at Soldier Field and Sox play at Comiskey at the same time in the World Series.  He would be pretty big with the Sears Tower or something as an arm rest.  Pretty goofy but in my head it is a cool site.  I am not an artist so i will stick with the little kid pissing on the cub hat.

Where are the Hawks

Check this out! Courtesy of www.cubssuck.homestead.com

Twenty major events that have occurred since the Chicago Cubs last laid claim to a world series championship...

1. Radio was invented; Cubs fans got to hear their team lose.

2. TV was invented; Cubs fans got to see their team lose.

3. Baseball added 14 teams; Cubs fans get to see and hear their team lose to more clubs.

4. George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays.

5. Haley's comet passed Earth twice.

6. Harry Caray was born....and died. Incredible, but true.

7. The NBA, NHL and NFL were formed, and Chicago teams won championships in each league.

8. Man landed on the moon, as have several home runs given up by Cubs pitchers.

9. Sixteen U.S. presidents were elected.

10. There were 11 amendments added to the Constitution.

11. Prohibition was created and repealed.

12. The Titanic was built, set sail, sank, was discovered and became the subject of major motion pictures, the latest giving Cubs fans hope that something that finishes on the bottom can come out on top.

13. Wrigley Field was built and becomes the oldest park in the National League.

14. Flag poles were erected on Wrigley Field roof to hold all of the team's future World Series pennants. Those flag poles have since rusted and been taken down.

15. A combination of 40 Summer and Winter Olympics have been held.

16. Thirteen baseball players have won the Triple Crown; several thanked Cubs pitchers.

17. Bell-bottoms came in style, went out of style and came back instyle; disco did the same.

18. The Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox and Florida Marlins have all won the World Series.

19. The Cubs played 14,153 regular-season games; they lost the majority of them.

20. Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Oklahoma and New Mexico were admitted to the Union.

Source: The Original Cubs Suck

Cubs joke

a man from the midwest died and went to hell. the devil walked in and turned up the thermostat and asked "how does that feel?" the man replied, "well, I'm from the midwest and 90 degrees feels like a june day." the devil cranked it up again and aked,"how does it feel now?" the man replied "well, that feels pretty nice, kinda like a 100 degree july day." the devil was getting pissed and up went the thermostat again. "and now?" he asked. "well, thats just like a nice 110 degree august midwest day" the man replied. the devil was so pissed that he turned the thermostat all the way down and hell froze over. "now how does it feel?" he asked. "all right!" the man yelled. "the cubs finally won the world series!"

Cubs Poem

of all the teams across the land

one team comes to mind

the lowliest team in existence today

truly one of a kind.

the last time a series was won

nary a person is still alive

for just a couple hundred bucks,

the majority will take a dive.

they all hang out on the north side

where aids is running wild.

with all the other rump-rangers there,

no worries of having a child

sammy loves a good bottle of wine

every once in a while.

just look at all the bats he has

corked for miles and miles

but in this new millenium

a series may be won

somewhere near 2099

when the pope has a son.

From JFooler30

Another Cubs poem

The Cubs are a baseball team from the North Side,

they haven't won a world series in years although they've tried.

If you want to see one of their games it isn't cheap,

they need money to pay their star who likes to cheat.

Wood splintered everywhere when Sosa swung this bat,

I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

Full of surprise my mouth open wide,

I couldn't believe it there was cork inside.

After that my respect for Sosa went down the drain,

Then later that night he tried to explain.

I grabbed the wrong bat is what he did say,

but he cheats and he still gets paid.

By September it's usually crystal clear,

that maybe this just isn't their year.

The Cubs fans excuse and I quote,

"Hey we suck because of the Curse of the Goat."

They hired Dusty Baker maybe he's the one,

that will save this team in the long run.

But me I say that can't be done,

His troubles have only just begun.

But once again I can say this with pride,

that the cubs suck and that's something they can't change or hide.

From Brandon Keesee

However, we got ALL Cubs fans in ANY argument, since we won the only crosstown World Series. I know that was way back in 1906. But, the events that happened back then are just as important as those that happen right now. It's just that our Sox fan ancestors were able to see it happen instead of us. Nonetheless, Cub fans will NEVER have us in an argument.

You can always tell a Cubs fan, but you can't tell him much.

I've hated the Cubs for 5 decades, but it's really their fans that I hate. I can't stand to be around them, to hear them, it's making me irritated to think of them.

A long time ago the Sporting News had an article about the difference between Sox and Cubs fans. I wrote in and said the article was so clear and concise, even a Cub fan could understand it. They printed my letter. That was probably the high point of my life.

This is going to be a really popular thread.

I've hated the Cubs for 5 decades, but it's really their fans that I hate. I can't stand to be around them, to hear them, it's making me irritated to think of them.

A long time ago the Sporting News had an article about the difference between Sox and Cubs fans. I wrote in and said the article was so clear and concise, even a Cub fan could understand it. They printed my letter. That was probably the high point of my life.

Most of my friends growing up were Cub fans, but I've recently got to know some Sox fans in my area. It's great to finally be able to talk about baseball in general to someone that knows something.

What relly pisses me off most about Cub fans is that the Sox could win the Series, lead the league in ERA, AVG and fielding percentage and they'd still say, "Your park sucks. You can't fill the place. Blah. Blah. Blah."

f*** that! I'm glad they don't fill it. It means I can get a ticket almost anytime I want! :headbang And do you get 5 extra wins because you lead the league in attendance? I don't think so.

Do you still have the article? If it's not too long, would you be so kind as to type it out? I never read it :angry:

Do you still have the article? If it's not too long, would you be so kind as to type it out? I never read it :angry:

Yeah, I'd like to read that as well!