4/10 games

danman31

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 06:48 PM)
Knights @ Durham

Stults

Huntsville @ Barons

Molina

Dash @ Frederick

Buch rocked

Delmarva @ Intimidators

Parrent 8 K, 2 BB but also 4 R in 4.1 IP

Yep, although Mitchell has 5 RBI's....Saladino, Molina, Thompson (0/5 and 2 K's) and Mitchell aren't off to the greatest of starts. Castro didn't pitch well. Not too many glimmers of hope yet, but it's still early obviously.

K. Walker might be more hopeless than Mitchell or Thompson. In fact, I'm to point where I would be shocked if he makes it to the majors.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 09:36 PM)
K. Walker might be more hopeless than Mitchell or Thompson. In fact, I'm to point where I would be shocked if he makes it to the majors.

Yeah, agree. Although I'd warn against making any judgments until a player reaches 100-150 at-bats. Even then they'd have to be fairly extremely good or bad for it to be meaningful.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 02:46 AM)
What's the scouting report on Mitchell's speed and base running nowadays. He steals far too less bases for a once elite level athlete.

Frankly, we don't have a clue. He looked good in the spring, but it's a long season.

Ryan Kussmaul with a fun pitching line: 1.2 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 4 BB, 4 K

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
Mediocre start for Molina. Unfortunately, our minor league prospects are not performing well so far at all.

1. It is still way early, and who knows what these guys are working on at this point.

2. Phegley, Kuhn, Axelrod, Rienzo, K Smith and Ravelo have all started hot, among the real prospects. Plus a bunch of marginal and non-prospect types. What you are really saying is, the Top 5 names or so are starting slow. But, again, see #1.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 07:11 AM)
All right! Here's hoping that me taking him as a sleeper prospect & AAP skyrockets his career. Paulie....watch out!

:cheers

I actually knew the guy when he was at Purdue, so ya.. right there with ya bud.