Kyyle23

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ May 8, 2012 -> 12:40 AM)
Well Molina's day went from good to bad quick. He has the bases loaded and has given up 8 hits.

Ha...his batting average against in the majors would be insane if they call him up right now. If anything, his control might be too good.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:41 PM)
Ha...his batting average against in the majors would be insane if they call him up right now. If anything, his control might be too good.

Im still holding out hope for him. But right now he is giving up way to many hits in the later innings. His ERA right now is 13.50.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)

Great reason for him to complete te year in AA and then have at least half of next year in AAA before coming up, like he should.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 7, 2012 -> 08:43 PM)
Im still holding out hope for him. But right now he is giving up way to many hits in the later innings. His ERA right now is 13.50.

You just quoted a guys ERA from 1 start.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:43 AM)

I'm still holding out hope that Toronto forgot to include the main piece of that deal.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:44 PM)
You just quoted a guys ERA from 1 start.

Yeah? Thats still his ERA in AAA. Even in AA it was what? 3.7? Still not that good.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:44 PM)
I'm still holding out hope that Toronto forgot to include the main piece of that deal.

I was really excited when we got him.But its looking more and more like he is a reliever. He has been giving up way to many hits and to no surprise he got shelled.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 8, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
I was really excited when we got him.But its looking more and more like he is a reliever. He has been giving up way to many hits and to no surprise he got shelled.

I will say that KW is extremely, extremely lucky that Santos has sucked/been injured this year. He'd be receiving even more criticism by Sox fans if Santos was performing well.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:43 PM)
Great reason for him to complete te year in AA and then have at least half of next year in AAA before coming up, like he should.

My thoughts as well. No reason to be rushing any prospects at this point.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:47 PM)

Kenny said he can be a top of the rotation starter. We shall see.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:48 PM)
I will say that KW is extremely, extremely lucky that Santos has sucked/been injured this year. He'd be receiving even more criticism by Sox fans if Santos was performing well.

Quite right...although Im glad he isnt doing well. Just saves me time from scrolling through the complaints.

QUOTE (Baron @ May 7, 2012 -> 08:47 PM)

H Christ, you've got a kid who is barely at AA, has like a 25/3 k/walk ratio, and you're projecting him as a reliever?

QUOTE (Marty34 @ May 7, 2012 -> 07:49 PM)
Kenny said he can be a top of the rotation starter. We shall see.

Yeah and I was hoping that was true. I just dont see it from the games he has played so far.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:51 AM)
Oh what might have been if the Sox offense could get a flyball when needed.

It is what it is. We score 2, they probably get 3. Just a team slumping in every aspect right now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:53 AM)
The rain is beating us right now. Everyone is trying to hurry up and hit a home run to tie it. Indians could put their worst relievers in and get outs with the way our players are pressing. Sucks to have to play against the rain, when the Indians have the weather on their side now.

I'm sure it's really impacted the approach Viciedo and Flowers have :) You're right though