Ground Up Human Baby Pills

Steve9347

http://news.yahoo.com/horrifyingly-ground-...-122643765.html

In news that will make you want to shut the blinds, go back to bed until next week ... there's disturbing news out of South Korea that since August, officials have found over 17,000 pills filled with human flesh, in particular the placentas and ground up bodies of dead Chinese babies.

Feel free to walk away from your computer and shake your head for the next few minutes. Perhaps as equally disturbing than the dead baby "bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder." (Now you'll really want to walk away as we tell you that people were, as the Associated Press' Hyung-Jin Kim reports, consuming these pills as stamina and enhancement boosters and putting themselves at risk. "It was confirmed those capsules contain materials harmful to the human body, such as super bacteria. We need to take tougher measures to protect public health," a customs official said in a report by The Korea Times (which was translated and picked up by the BBC).

RELATED: Is China 'Flirting With Danger' on Economic Shift?

But back to the babies, this disgusting report might just be official confirmation that this Korean documentary revealing the scary process (it aired last August) is actually true (WARNING: please put your coffee down and finish your breakfast before reading this next part) "Supposedly, the television team paid a lot of money to get some of the pills, and when they tested them, found the pills’ contents were 99.7 percent human, and were also able to discern the babies’ gender from the powder, as well as found hair and nail remnants," reads Geekosystem's report on the documentary.

RELATED: Chinese Perspectives on Google-China Standoff

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During my wife's pregnancy these last few months I've learned there is a disturbingly large number of women who take their placentas home and eat them like a steak. January Jones, of Mad Men fame, reportedly has done this.

W.T.F.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 7, 2012 -> 05:08 PM)
During my wife's pregnancy these last few months I've learned there is a disturbingly large number of women who take their placentas home and eat them like a steak. January Jones, of Mad Men fame, reportedly has done this.

W.T.F.

That's f***ing sick, and if it's true, January Jones is an idiot...then again, a lot of hollywood types are...such as that one that chews her babys food for them, then feeds them? I forget who this is/was, but apparently she still does it. I find this type of behavior to be childish, though I'm sure it gets dismissed as eccentric.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 7, 2012 -> 10:08 PM)

W.T.F.

Are u serious? Why the f*** would this happen?

What woman wants to eat them like a steak?

What more can you tell us about this? I feel sick. the pills story has totally overwhelmed me.

They found fingernails in the pills?? Hairs??? God is so upset at the world right now.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2012 -> 06:02 PM)
Are u serious? Why the f*** would this happen?

What woman wants to eat them like a steak?

What more can you tell us about this? I feel sick. the pills story has totally overwhelmed me.

They found fingernails in the pills?? Hairs??? God is so upset at the world right now.

Being a heinous piece of trash that would help "create a market" for other heinous pieces of trash to create such a pill has nothing to do with "god". It has everything to do with pieces of trash being a pieces of trash.

It s*** like this...that I know a just and loving "god" does not exist. Praise him for all that is great, and claim he works in mysterious ways for all the heinous trash in the world...this being a perfect example of such. IF god exists, and IF he/she/it allows this type of "free will", then f*** him/her/it, too...right along with the people that make these markets, and the others for supporting them.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 7, 2012 -> 05:08 PM)

W.T.F.

Not like a steak. The placenta gets dehydrated and put into pill capsules.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 7, 2012 -> 06:46 PM)
Not like a steak. The placenta gets dehydrated and put into pill capsules.

Some eat it like a steak though. Here's a couple articles about the whole thing.

http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-...lacenta-eating/

http://www.salon.com/2010/06/24/placenta_for_dinner/

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Tex @ May 8, 2012 -> 10:04 AM)
The nutritional content mirrors almost exactly what a post partum mother needs. Amazing how the design of mammals works in a natural setting.

what about the baby pills?

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 8, 2012 -> 12:38 AM)
Being a heinous piece of trash that would help "create a market" for other heinous pieces of trash to create such a pill has nothing to do with "god". It has everything to do with pieces of trash being a pieces of trash.

It s*** like this...that I know a just and loving "god" does not exist. Praise him for all that is great, and claim he works in mysterious ways for all the heinous trash in the world...this being a perfect example of such. IF god exists, and IF he/she/it allows this type of "free will", then f*** him/her/it, too...right along with the people that make these markets, and the others for supporting them.

If there was no God, what is the point of all this? Even being here? Are we just going to die and bam, that's that, thanks for playing 60-100 years?

I think God is amazed at how low his creations can go ... all the horrible murders throughout history, and bizarre things humans do, but I do think he exists.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 8, 2012 -> 12:57 PM)
If there was no God, what is the point of all this? Even being here? Are we just going to die and bam, that's that, thanks for playing 60-100 years?

It's possible. We will all find out eventually.

I think God is amazed at how low his creations can go ... all the horrible murders throughout history, and bizarre things humans do, but I do think he exists.

Oh I cannot WAIT to see where this is heading.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ May 8, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
what about the baby pills?

I think the baby pills and the "mom brings home the placenta and eats it" situations are vastly different. The mother eating the placenta is not an extremely common occurence, but it does happen and as has been explained earlier there is a nutritional reason for it. The baby pills is horrible people doing horrible things and should be stopped at all costs.

Yep pretty much. In the grand scheme of things my existence will be as insignificant as a grain of sand on the beach.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 8, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)
Yep pretty much. In the grand scheme of things my existence will be as insignificant as a grain of sand on the beach.

Have you ever stopped to think about how fascinating the existence of a grain of sand on a beach has been? Formed as hydrogen in the big bang, combined into silicon and oxygen in the core of a star, trapped into the solar system nebula as it formed, growing into a planetesimal then suriving to be a part of Earth, cycling through Earth maybe tens of times into and out of the mantle, forming into a big body of granite, being exposed to the elements for millions of years, washed down from the high lands to the ocean, transported along the length of the ocean, eventually deposited into some new sedimentary rock where it gets cycled back into the Earth again...

Your first mistake is in assuming there has to be a point in all of this. The point of living is quite simple...to live, nothing more. No, you don't just die and bam, that's it...your energy is returned to the Universe -- to the stars -- from whence it came.

God exists depending on what you view as "God". For example, I consider God to be the prime mover. Whatever occurred that created the universe, be it a big bang or otherwise, THAT event, in and of itself, represents God to me. I don't, however, consider it a floating guy in the sky surrounded by angels playing harps.

^^ I dare you to watch this and not feel a bit better about the universe in which you live...

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Y2HH @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:24 PM)
Your first mistake is in assuming there has to be a point in all of this. The point of living is quite simple...to live, nothing more. No, you don't just die and bam, that's it...your energy is returned to the Universe -- to the stars -- from whence it came.

God exists depending on what you view as "God". For example, I consider God to be the prime mover. Whatever occurred that created the universe, be it a big bang or otherwise, THAT event, in and of itself, represents God to me. I don't, however, consider it a floating guy in the sky surrounded by angels playing harps.

dont break greg please. He is on loan from KC, we have to return him sometime, all pieces need to be in place.

Balta,

I dont think about sand as much as you (haha), but I do think about how many circumstances had to happen for me to exist. That a change in a single event at any point in the last billion years could have prevented my existence.

Y2hh,

The prime mover is an interesting concept, obviously the fact that from something came nothing does lend to the idea that there had to be something that "created" the Universe. That being said, our Universe could be nothing more than a grain of sand in a fish tank in a much larger Universe.

I dont really have a good answer for how everything must have started, I just am not convinced that there is an actual god that cares about the comings and goings of the inhabitants of Earth.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:26 PM)
dont break greg please. He is on loan from KC, we have to return him sometime, all pieces need to be in place.

I figured someone has to "welcome" him to The Buster...gotta have thick skin to hang around these parts!

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 8, 2012 -> 01:32 PM)
Balta,

I dont think about sand as much as you (haha), but I do think about how many circumstances had to happen for me to exist. That a change in a single event at any point in the last billion years could have prevented my existence.

Y2hh,

The prime mover is an interesting concept, obviously the fact that from something came nothing does lend to the idea that there had to be something that "created" the Universe. That being said, our Universe could be nothing more than a grain of sand in a fish tank in a much larger Universe.

I dont really have a good answer for how everything must have started, I just am not convinced that there is an actual god that cares about the comings and goings of the inhabitants of Earth.

I believe this is called "The Men In Black Effect" in science circles.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2012 -> 02:26 PM)

We could just send him to Toronto after he fails in Chicago and hope that they pick up most of the bill.