Game Thread: TOR @ CHW, 6/6/12, 7:10pm

My biggest fear this season, is the Sox remaining in the hunt all season only to have Sale, Peavy and Quintana get gassed by September and the Sox miss out...

I think a starter at the deadline should be more of a priority than upgrading at 3rd if Morel still can't cut it....

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 07:01 PM)
My biggest fear this season, is the Sox remaining in the hunt all season only to have Sale, Peavy and Quintana get gassed by September and the Sox miss out...

I think a starter at the deadline should be more of a priority than upgrading at 3rd if Morel still can't cut it....

So if Morel and Hudson both can't play 3rd OR hit, it's still less of a priority than starting pitching?

Guess we'll see soon enough with Floyd and Danks when he comes back. Obviously, Danks can't be moved out of the rotation.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 08:05 PM)
Get your head out of the gutter, young man

Says the guy who references bloody penises every time Quintana starts.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 08:07 PM)
This time they're being honest...half the team has had it recently

There other 19%. On that note, "Sunday line up" means "you play 162 games a year. Go get s***faced this Saturday. Not you Brian Anderson" 94% of the time.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 07:10 PM)
There other 19%. On that note, "Sunday line up" means "you play 162 games a year. Go get s***faced this Saturday. Not you Brian Anderson" 94% of the time.

Gotcha