Jakemeister vs Royals in "Jake N Bake"

Steve9347

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 01:59 AM)
Ventura leaving Peavy in to die...

What a strategy.

+10000

It's ridiculous how overused he's been. You pretty much never see a manager leave their starter in if they allow 4 hits in the 7th inning of a game.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 02:00 AM)
Tigers going on quite a roll here now. Indians screwed us very bad by imploding against them.

They were winning before the Indians series, so I don't think we can solely blame the Indians. They're peaking right now, just have to hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the season like it did last year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
+10000

It's ridiculous how overused he's been. You pretty much never see a manager leave their starter in if they allow 4 hits in the 7th inning of a game.

robin has to learn to tell peavy that hes the f***ing manager and he has to go sit his ass on the bench....he lets peavy talk him into more pitches way too often

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
They were winning before the Indians series, so I don't think we can solely blame the Indians. They're peaking right now, just have to hope it doesn't continue for the rest of the season like it did last year.

Not really. They lost 2 of 3 against the Red Sox.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
+10000

If Olmedo could throw any harder than I can, Jake Peavy would be in line for a victory.