Game Thread: Game 160 WHITE SOX head to Cleveland

sunofgold

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 02:59 AM)
I don't know who to root for in the playoffs. I am an American League fan, but I hate Texas with a passion, I always thought undue praise was given to Billy Beane while KW was ignored, so I don't really care for the A's, the Yanks are the Yanks and I have a burning seething hatred for the Texas Rangers. I know I probably should root for Detroit, but f*** the Tigers and their 2000lbs middle lineup. Maybe I'll go for the Orioles since they don't have Luke Scott anymore.

I'll root for Detroit. The longer they play, the more innings for Verlander, et. all. Also the more they win, the more they might have a letdown next year. To win the division, we are going to need a replay of this year out of Detroit. No way in hell we'll win enough for a wild card so we gotta win the division. GO DETROIT!!!!

QUOTE (flavum @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
I would definitely root for Jim Thome to get a ring.

The Orioles are due so I wouldn't mind it either - especially since I think it's unfair that they play in a division with two $200 mil + payrolls.

Eh, I wouldn't mind seeing Ichiro win a ring either. I don't care, just as long as the Rangers don't win. f*** the Rangers.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
I'll root for Detroit. The longer they play, the more innings for Verlander, et. all. Also the more they win, the more they might have a letdown next year. To win the division, we are going to need a replay of this year out of Detroit. No way in hell we'll win enough for a wild card so we gotta win the division. GO DETROIT!!!!

Please explain that logic. That was reserved for the Cubs with their flip flop 90 win 90 loss seasons.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 09:14 PM)
Please explain that logic. That was reserved for the Cubs with their flip flop 90 win 90 loss seasons.

Royal blues pitch out of jams in 7th. Hope royal blues can copy the WHITES and get 11 up on that board.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 09:10 PM)

This post is f***ing insane.