The Debates!

greg775

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 04:12 PM)
Regardless of what you think of Obama... no President has come into office facing an economic situation as dire as Obama did, since the Great Depression at least. And few enter office with two major wars ongoing. He had both. I don't think there has been a President since FDR that inherited a mess on anything like the same scale as Obama did. So I don't begrudge ObamaCo pointing to that regularly.

The big questions of course are about what he's done about it, and/or not done.

^^

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)
Regardless of what you think of Obama... no President has come into office facing an economic situation as dire as Obama did, since the Great Depression at least. And few enter office with two major wars ongoing. He had both. I don't think there has been a President since FDR that inherited a mess on anything like the same scale as Obama did. So I don't begrudge ObamaCo pointing to that regularly.

The big questions of course are about what he's done about it, and/or not done.

I think the best part about a Romney presidency is of course we'll finally get stimulus. Since by his tax plan it's clear he doesn't care about deficits, the country can finally start tackling the unemployment problem.

Of course, that's an incredibly cynical ploy by them the past 4 years, but apparently it worked.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)
5 points

Energy

Opening trade latin america

china

balanced budget

training programs

small business

You do the math. Serious.

I still am not sure how "North American Energy Independence" and "Opening Trade in Latin America" can legitimately be back to back.