2013 TV Thread

knightni

The fourth season of the television comedy series Arrested Development is set to premiere on Netflix on May 26, 2013, and will consist of 15 episodes totaling 8.5 hours in length.

8.5 hours.

OMG that's 37 minutes per episode. Commercial free.

Let's dive into this. Season 1 is 22 episodes. Minus commercials they clock in around 21 minutes. 21x22 = 462 minutes

37x15 = 555 minutes

This 4th season of Arrested Development will contain way more content than any season previously released.

I just blue myself.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna start AD Tues night and will probably finish Wed night.

My Fringe viewing has slowed down in the middle of Season 4. Some episodes drag and Season 5 not up on Netflix yet so slowing down.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 26, 2013 -> 01:23 PM)
No but I just finished ep 2 of House of Cards. This show is awesome.

I watched the first episode just yesterday and liked it. I may spit that season out within the week.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 27, 2013 -> 05:01 PM)
Wish there was more interaction between Bluths. Not sure in a fan of centric episodes. Only thru 7 so maybe that changes.

That was my concern - with the schedules every episode being so character centric. I'm through 7 as well - it's ok. I didn't expect it to be great, but with all the late arrivers to the series blowing up Twitter with its greatness I'd started to hope. It's fun to see the characters again, but they've pretty much completely bastardized Michael's legacy and made George into a complete joke. We'll see, though, still 9 episodes left!

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 27, 2013 -> 11:06 PM)
Orphan Black, getting even weirder.

I am going to catch up on Revolution tonight. Has this been cancelled yet?

Orphan Black is just wierd but I watch it because it is sort of easy viewing. I use the wiki page for a lot. Lists all the clones and stuff.

Revolution was renewed for Season 2 pretty fast but I think NBC maybe regretting it.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 27, 2013 -> 07:06 PM)
Looks like The Borgias may end the series in 2 episodes, and then do a full-length movie to wrap up how pope Rodrigo Borgia will die.

I'm still one episode behind, but this season...I dunno. Not as engaged as I was in season 2. Probably a good call on ending it now.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

The latter episodes (now through 9) in this season of Arrested Development are paying off - the show has leveraged some previously-built jokes, but they are clearly trying to start a new reference point. I have found myself laughing out loud the last two episodes based on jokes that are paying off from episodes 1, 3, 4 etc. Very good.

I'm looking forward to knocking out another one tonight.

Started watching House of Cards on Netflix. Great show.

Also, the last two Mad Med episodes have been awesome. The vitamin shot episode created some of the funnier moments in the past few seasons. When Don went bolting past one door of the breakroom before causually walking in the other door was hilarious.