i am drunk in 2013

Heads22

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 11:59 PM)
Finally went to the new bourbon/Pizza place on madison, Old Fifth. VERY good and strong cocktails, however, I HATE putting egg white in drinks. Its f***ing stupid.

Yeah really not a fan of that.

It's like places realized putting eggs on every burger had jumped the shark, so they needed something else to put them in.

Havent been in this s***ty thread in like a year but I'm fuccccked up son! Got like 4 numbers and going to sum chicks house from one of the numbers I got... idk.. s*** is too crazy, feel like I'm f***ing young again and even though I still am, 26 is getting up there. s*** is crazy! Not fuclking "hammered" per say but good drunk. Love you b****jes. See youz tomorrow.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 06:00 AM)
Havent been in this s***ty thread in like a year but I'm fuccccked up son! Got like 4 numbers and going to sum chicks house from one of the numbers I got... idk.. s*** is too crazy, feel like I'm f***ing young again and even though I still am, 26 is getting up there. s*** is crazy! Not fuclking "hammered" per say but good drunk. Love you b****jes. See youz tomorrow.

fuccccccked up son!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 24, 2013 -> 12:59 AM)
Finally went to the new bourbon/Pizza place on madison, Old Fifth. VERY good and strong cocktails, however, I HATE putting egg white in drinks. Its f***ing stupid.

Lots of classic cocktails call for egg whites, yolks, or both. Pisco Sours, Ramos Gin Fizz, etc., cannot be made properly without egg whites. Flips, Eggnog, Tom and Jerry, etc., all use whole eggs and cannot be authentically made without them. As more people get curious about classic craft cocktails anc traditional early American drinking traditions, it should be expected and hoped that the better craft bars include egg drinks in their classic cocktails program and start experimenting with these traditional ingredients in de novo cocktails as well.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 10:08 AM)
Oh my god, I don't know if it was the cheap rum or what, but I am pretty much still drunk from last night. Everyone is attempting to go to tailgaiting right now, and I am just thinking about what I should eat to stay alive, and then probably going to sleep again. Fuuuuuuck.

Suck it up kid. One drink and you will be drunk again and feeling like a superstar.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 10:08 AM)
Oh my god, I don't know if it was the cheap rum or what, but I am pretty much still drunk from last night. Everyone is attempting to go to tailgaiting right now, and I am just thinking about what I should eat to stay alive, and then probably going to sleep again. Fuuuuuuck.

Man up!

QUOTE (farmteam @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 11:18 PM)
Hah, where'd you guys go downtown? I was out Friday, and then picked some people up Saturday.

Friday night we went to Brit's and got kicked out because one of the guys knocked over some glasses and broke them and another put a cigarette out on someone's head. From there we went to the Choice and pretty much hung out the rest of the night.

Saturday morning we ate breakfast at the Local, in the afternoon we went to Deuce Deuce and BJ's (and tried Augies and Rick's), and then Saturday at night we went to Augies (which is where I met the love of my life...and yes, Augies), went to SE7EN to watch the fight (wouldn't let me in), and then proved a point and went back to Brit's to end the night.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 08:11 AM)
Friday night we went to Brit's and got kicked out because one of the guys knocked over some glasses and broke them and another put a cigarette out on someone's head. From there we went to the Choice and pretty much hung out the rest of the night.

Saturday morning we ate breakfast at the Local, in the afternoon we went to Deuce Deuce and BJ's (and tried Augies and Rick's), and then Saturday at night we went to Augies (which is where I met the love of my life...and yes, Augies), went to SE7EN to watch the fight (wouldn't let me in), and then proved a point and went back to Brit's to end the night.

Ohh the Deuce Deuce...haven't been there myself, but I've heard plenty of stories.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 09:46 AM)
Ohh the Deuce Deuce...haven't been there myself, but I've heard plenty of stories.

It actually was pretty fun, especially for an early afternoon. Our dancer was really nice and open to doing a lot of the things to the bachelor that we asked. All things considered, that was probably the 2nd best one we went to. The manager/bartender was a bit of a goofy looking guy, but he was cool though too.

BJ's kind of sucked

• 1 month later...