Jays @ Sox

Heads22

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be lucky to get out of this inning with the score tied.

Interesting move to pitch to Rasmus...when he struggles so much against LHP. (Oops, just realized Thornton was used way earlier when I had to teach class).

Worked out so far.

Arencibia vs. Crain with the scoreless streak on the line.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:19 AM)
There's ONE reason NOT to trade Alexei Ramirez.

Nobody in our organization makes that play, besides him.

Or that's a reason TO trade Alexei if we are out of it completely by the deadline. Some team is gonna be interested in him.

& IDK about nobody else making that play. Beck has some serious range at 2nd. Haven't seen him play much SS in the bigs, but I think he has a shot at those balls up the middle ala Alexei.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 10:22 PM)
Or that's a reason TO trade Alexei if we are out of it completely by the deadline. Some team is gonna be interested in him.

& IDK about nobody else making that play. Beck has some serious range at 2nd. Haven't seen him play much SS in the bigs, but I think he has a shot at those balls up the middle ala Alexei.

I'm guessing 90% of this board is going to disagree.

Second base range and arm are two entirely different things that don't translate as well playing SS...unless the move is SS to 2B.

And Gordon can't go equally as well peripherally in either direction, so that would be exacerbated at SS.

Edited by caulfield12

Stop scoring!!!!

We don't want Addison to have a 4 or 5 run lead again.

Is Dunn going to get back to .200 again this season?? 3/3 tonight, and still only .177.

Well, I guess we should be happy we weren't forced to bench him for the next 1 1/2 years. YET.

Edited by caulfield12

Dunn's BABIP has been unsustainably low. Looks like his luck is starting to turn, as none of his other batted ball statistics really could explain why his BABIP was so low. Good for him.