Chicago White Sox @ Houston Astros

WilliamTell

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 01:24 AM)
You have to stay positive about things but I think at some point you just have to accept we have some major problems

There's been almost nothing this year that should make anyone think this team has any freaking chance to get back into contention.

QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 16, 2013 -> 01:23 AM)
There's a good chance we will be 9 1/2 behind Detroit tonight. Also totally tired of seeing hittable pitches go by for strikes and then see Sox hitters swing at garbage.They are thinking too much at the plate.See ball,hit ball.Don't expect the pitcher to throw you the pitch you expect.He's not stupid.

The team has played tight the entire season, almost as if they're collapsing down the stretch like last season.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 07:24 PM)
You have to stay positive about things but I think at some point you just have to accept we have some major problems

Reality is here sorry to say.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 07:25 PM)
There's been almost nothing this year that should make anyone think this team has any freaking chance to get back into contention.

I was excited when the team fought back to get to .500 on that run. Then they lost I don't know how many in a row and I gave up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 06:32 PM)
If getting swept in a 4 game series by the Astros is what causes mass changes, then GO ASTROS! This current Sox team just lacks "it" this season.

I've forgotten who we got for Harrell.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 07:32 PM)
If getting swept in a 4 game series by the Astros is what causes mass changes, then GO ASTROS! This current Sox team just lacks "it" this season.

If Sox get swept in Houston someone on this staff should be canned Tuesday morning.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 06:58 PM)
I don't have anything but gameday but two pitches to Viciedo appeared to be in the hitting zone outside and maybe taken to right but he doesn't swing. He then gets caught on the inside pitches

He's resistant to advice to go with the pitch.A pull hitter to the end. This from the Toronto announcers last series we played them.