Hawk Harrelson Documentary

flavum

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 23, 2013 -> 11:02 PM)
Settle down. Baseball is a relatively simple game, but there are intricacies in the game that are complicated and rival no other. That's why it's such a great game. The old cliche is that you see something new every game. A lot of that is true.

i'm actually trying to apply to an ivy league school, so that i can become a fan (educated one, that can handle the complexities of this super confusing game) again of baseball!

Edited by mataipaepae

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 10:06 AM)
Are there any broadcasters out there with the kind of personality that would make them a valid successor to the Hawk? With Caray and Hawk in our recent past, it wouldn't be right to just have some numb nuts like Len Kasper in the booth

I'd be ecstatic if Len Kasper replaced Hawk in the Sox booth

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 04:56 PM)
I'd be SHOCKED if we don't put a former Sox in the booth because that's how we do things around here.

all I know is that it better be someone smart. so that he can keep us informed of the complexities of the baseball game. otherwise none of us will know what is going on out there on the field. I've heard it is a confusing game.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2013 -> 08:53 AM)
I would bet money on Mike Huff.

Good god!...if this dude is even in remote consideration my mute button will always be on. Friggin TERRIBLE. People hating on Hawk now will miss him when he's gone. Listening to Yankee announcers with game winner call...friggin joke. I've heard more exciting bowel movements.