Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 12, 2013 -> 07:41 AM)
FWIW it appears White was limited in practice yesterday with a new kneee injury. Don't think it's severe, but the guy has been hurt all year and any new ailment would alarm me if I was thinking of starting him

Yeah, that further complicates things. Really don't know what to do.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 12, 2013 -> 10:04 PM)
Montee Ball got his helmet ripped off and I don't know if I've seen him since. That and the Broncos aren't up to run the ball a lot. This may not turn out so well...

Ya man you might be in trouble there. The 2nd half has like 300 yards and 3 tds for Peyton written all over it.

Who do I bench....

Reggie Bush, who "expects to play" Monday but is banged up (vs 3rd ranked Balt)

CJ1k, who plays the tough AZ D (2nd ranked Cards)

Zac Stacy, who wasn't great last week, but he faced said AZ D (9th ranked Saints)

Le'veon Bell vs the 3rd ranked Cincy D

A lot of tough matchups for some good RBs.....Torn between Bush and Johnson, only because Bush is an injury risk.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 12, 2013 -> 09:07 PM)
Ya man you might be in trouble there. The 2nd half has like 300 yards and 3 tds for Peyton written all over it.

He might be in trouble. Me, I have Moreno. Not working out well either.

And I don't know what booked you picked up but it doesn't have that stat line.

Thursday games, ugh.

I had 30 points between Decker, Allen, and Rivers at half last night. I ended the night with 35. The Chargers just had way too much TOP in the game. My opponent had Ryan Matthews too...so it's not looking good for me.

Edited by chw42

I was better off waiting out on Lacy and playing Le'Veon Bell as my flex. f*** might of cost me the matchup and the date to a championship and the potential to win $500. :angry: I have to seriously hope MDJ, AP (looking good so far with their injuries) Gerhart and Bush don't play/bomb. There's not much else in FA my opponent can turn to other than the Vikings 3rd string RB or Trent Richardson.

Edited by SoxAce

You guys are making me start to regret leaving Kirk Cousins on my bench....

Meanwhile, I've got Brandon with a great game so far at half, Mike Wallace going off, and Vernon Davis with a big time half.

Makes me feel better about having Greg Jennings on the bench (thought hard about starting him over Wallace) and Martellus, who is having a decent game.

f***...i have 153 and might lose now. Had a 53 point lead heading into SNF and he has Brown and Bell. Through 1 quarter...3 td's and my lead is down to 15. I am f***ed. Figures. I have had the top 2 points each of the past 6 weeks in the league. Please somehow let the Steelers offense die. Lead league in points only to finish 5th overall (was in 6th-7th most of the year). This would just be the tip of the ice cap to my year. My team is so much better then anyone in the league (over 200 point overall point lead).

Bam....thankfully I held on. My math was bad, I still had a 25 point lead and ended up winning by 13. I like it. I'm officially in the money...now to win this thing next week!!! The 2 best teams in the league (happens to be my brother-in-law who has the 2nd best team)....get to duke it out!

Thanks Krush.. really screwed me up! :P

I should have just waited on Lacy. Instead Bell goes nuts on my bench. Thank god Bailey decided to be my MVP today. Lacy's clutch TD also helped as well as Brees not sucking after halftime. I'm up by 7.35 and this bastard has Reggie Bush going tomorrow................ yea not looking good. I should be in the championship. <_ gotta hope he bombs or reaggravates that calf injury.>

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 11:57 PM)
Thanks Krush.. really screwed me up! :P

I should have just waited on Lacy. Instead Bell goes nuts on my bench. Thank god Bailey decided to be my MVP today. Lacy's clutch TD also helped as well as Brees not sucking after halftime. I'm up by 7.35 and this bastard has Reggie Bush going tomorrow................ yea not looking good. I should be in the championship. <_ gotta hope he bombs or reaggravates that calf injury.>

Blame the Broncos for sucking! Killed so many people this week.

I stick by it. If Lacy doesn't play, you said you had zero other options.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 16, 2013 -> 12:02 AM)
Blame the Broncos for sucking! Killed so many people this week.

I stick by it. If Lacy doesn't play, you said you had zero other options.

If I would've known Kendall Wright would be awesome for one week on my bench, I would've been fine.. but who would've ever thought that one.