Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees

bear_brian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 03:24 PM)
The Loxas tweet was also mentioned on Waddle and Silvy

Dude, you are still defending this Loxas asshole. Stop. His track record is garbage.

BRUCE LEVINE HAS A BETTER TRACK RECORD.

Edited by witesoxfan

this is like following a chat transcript of teenaged girls talking about teenaged boys

OMGZZZ DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?!?!

NUH UH HE SAID THAT?!?!?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

HE IS A LIAR, FOR REALZ. HE DIDNT MEAN THAT

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 03:32 PM)
this is like following a chat transcript of teenaged girls talking about teenaged boys

OMGZZZ DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID?!?!

NUH UH HE SAID THAT?!?!?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

HE IS A LIAR, FOR REALZ. HE DIDNT MEAN THAT

You forgot the part where I consulted my talking cats and got the real information. Youre just like the rest of the liberal media, cant admit that a talking cat may know more than you.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
Dude, you are still defending this Loxas asshole. Stop. His track record is garbage.

BRUCE LEVINE HAS A BETTER TRACK RECORD.

I'm not defending , S**T. I'm defending me posting it to this board. You said after someone posted his recent busts, that we shouldn't post anything else. It's not good enough for Soctalk Tanaka thread, home of Cox, erections, my little pony, and Star Wars characters. But it's good enough to get a shout out as news on Waddle and Silvy. That's all I'm saying man.

Personally, just by this dudes picture he's a typical cub tool. But doesn't mean he isn't worth a post hen he tweets something about the guy this thread is about. He may be a asshole as u say, don't know him. But he blogs for a team that has interest in the same player as us. I post it, with good reason say what u want about Loxas and the content of his tweet. But don't criticize the guy who is posting information actually realvent to the topic at hand.