2014 TV thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the last few weeks, it's gonna be a long summer without S.H.I.E.L.D and Person of Interest. Both have gotten better and better.

Not a surprise that Fox cancelled Almost Human. I might have been the only one who liked that show but reading about it, it was another show that Fox thought it would be better to air the episodes out of order and it screws with the long term story. Not sure if the other networks do this, but Fox sure seems to do it a lot....(ie Firefly, Almost Human, Enlisted)

Just upgraded my Directv to the genie system for free, I'm also getting a mini genie and get to keep my current HD DVR and retain all of my recordings.

This is why I pay for the protection plan

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 06:49 PM)
Any cameos going to be on Shield season finale?

Heard a rumor a while back that Nick Fury had 1 more queued up this season, no idea if accurate or not (But it wouldn't be his first appearance).

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 03:11 PM)
This is the part when Steve comes in and cries about me ruining the Purple Wedding on facebook.

This is great, unless you were unfriended here too

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 03:11 PM)
This is the part when Steve comes in and cries about me ruining the Purple Wedding on facebook.

LOL at how salty you are. We've never met. Move along.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 2, 2014 -> 05:38 AM)
The actual competitions on the Challenge were solid this week, but too much b****ing and whining in between

The first challenge looked like it'd be so much fun.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 2, 2014 -> 06:39 AM)
I'm salty? That's an interesting way to look at it

You continue to post on the subject weeks later, while I've completely forgotten it happened. So... yeah!

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2014 -> 06:57 AM)
The season finale of Vikings was great. I knew Flokie wouldn't trade out Ragnar. Though Byorn letting the killers of Ragnars sons go is going to come back in spades.

Those weren't Ragnars sons. They were Horiks. Ragnar had all the sons killed. Byron let some of the daughters go, although they might have been Horiks slaves, I couldn't tell.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 6, 2014 -> 07:42 AM)
Those weren't Ragnars sons. They were Horiks. Ragnar had all the sons killed. Byron let some of the daughters go, although they might have been Horiks slaves, I couldn't tell.

I didn't realize he had young sons. I thought they were Ragnars by his second wife.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 7, 2014 -> 07:55 AM)
As much as i've been enjoying S.H.I.E.L.D, I still think The Blacklist qualifies as my favorite new show...........last few episodes have been great and Spader is money....

If only Marvel could find a role for Spader...

Seriously it's another good one. I'd pick Shield out of the 2 but won't begrudge you that choice one bit, both have been really well done.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 7, 2014 -> 06:55 AM)
As much as i've been enjoying S.H.I.E.L.D, I still think The Blacklist qualifies as my favorite new show...........last few episodes have been great and Spader is money....

James Spader is awesome on that show.