i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the Pabst brewery tour yesterday, 8 bucks a free beer and some very cool buildings. It wasn't a long tour but it was cool, and the owner Steve is very personable and funny

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 25, 2014 -> 09:53 AM)
Wite, what are we drinking today?

It was Miller Lite and fireball and Chuck Norris's and Jag bombs and I danced to "I wouild do anything for love (But I won't do that)"

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 27, 2014 -> 09:37 AM)
It was Miller Lite and fireball and Chuck Norris's and Jag bombs and I danced to "I wouild do anything for love (But I won't do that)"

Solid. It was coors, fireball and rumchata for me on Sunday. And getting kicked out of a pool area at night because old people are no fun.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 27, 2014 -> 09:46 AM)
Solid. It was coors, fireball and rumchata for me on Sunday. And getting kicked out of a pool area at night because old people are no fun.

We were out camping so there was less damage for me to do to others. My friends were down Saturday morning, but I had to cater a graduation party Sunday morning so couldn't make it till then. Some good old beer darts and cornhole and jumping in a freezing cold river. I love Memorial Day.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 27, 2014 -> 09:57 AM)
We were out camping so there was less damage for me to do to others. My friends were down Saturday morning, but I had to cater a graduation party Sunday morning so couldn't make it till then. Some good old beer darts and cornhole and jumping in a freezing cold river. I love Memorial Day.

Once saw a metal dart stick directly into someone's leg during beer darts. I laughed, he didn't seem as amused.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 12, 2014 -> 07:04 PM)
Why thank you snoop.....I've had my share already.....trying to rest getting too outta control on here vefore round 2

Haha, sounds like you're having a blast man. So what's your plans for round two tonight? I mean besides more beer.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 13, 2014 -> 10:21 AM)
Hi. But I'm off to the gym to sober up. Last night got a tad out of control.

I know the feeling. Thinking about doing some drunk posting tonight either here or at the music forum I'm on.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 14, 2014 -> 01:20 PM)
Color me jealous. One of the best shows I have ever seen was seeing him in Chicago in 2002.

I'm a little too busy this summer to see him play in the Cities, but if he ever gets close again, I'm definitely going to see him. Kind of hard to imagine that though with him being 72. Just an absolutely phenomenal show, the best concert I've ever attended.