i am drunk

witesoxfan

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 3, 2014 -> 06:50 PM)
No s*** Sherlock!

I'm posting in a drinks thread for the first time ever and no one is here to converse with me. This train ride is boring.

It really was a shame no one was here to console you. Instead you just started sending out absurd tweets from the FutureSox account. We had to claim that the site was "hacked". ;)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 4, 2014 -> 02:11 PM)
Happy Christmas party? That should be me tonight. They are doing it at Shay on Ontario tonight. Never been there.

Sort of. Post-work thing. 4 7-point beer pints on an empty stomach. Oops.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 4, 2014 -> 03:11 PM)
It really was a shame no one was here to console you. Instead you just started sending out absurd tweets from the FutureSox account. We had to claim that the site was "hacked". ;)

LOL, I remember thinking (in a haze) that I needed to be careful not to do that.

QUOTE (Tex @ Dec 5, 2014 -> 09:33 PM)
Guy in a wheelchair just passed me, he said hey shorty get out of the way. The women are 6' 3" what the hell are they feeding this crowd? I got a hug, her boobs are resting on my head.

OMG this is good.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 21, 2014 -> 09:31 AM)
I drank for the first time in a month last night(what?) and I feel like s*** today. The lesson here is drinking a lot and consistently is good for you.

what happened to you man?

I also got drunk last night...wedding and stuff.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 21, 2014 -> 11:24 AM)
what happened to you man?

I also got drunk last night...wedding and stuff.

Sometime's I get overly obsessed with fitness and try to be good for a few months, it's really no excuse though and I apologize to my millions of fans.

I have a fun 12/31-1/3 planned though so this thread might get blown up with drunk stories from me.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 21, 2014 -> 11:31 AM)
Sometime's I get overly obsessed with fitness and try to be good for a few months, it's really no excuse though and I apologize to my millions of fans.

I have a fun 12/31-1/3 planned though so this thread might get blown up with drunk stories from me.

I would think being extra fit would increase your drinking ability...

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 27, 2014 -> 07:55 AM)
so I been wondering some stuff, like what is the meaning of life LOL NO but for reals like do flip people off with your thumb out or in? What's proper nomenclature in that situation

:headbang

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 27, 2014 -> 06:53 AM)
hi

:D

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 27, 2014 -> 12:55 AM)
so I been wondering some stuff, like what is the meaning of life LOL NO but for reals like do flip people off with your thumb out or in? What's proper nomenclature in that situation

I do in but I think either is acceptable.