Spring Training photos

witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 10:26 AM)
ESPN sucks and won't let me download the picture, but I wanted to post the photo of Viciedo and Abreu laughing. It's pretty awesome. It kind of looks like this

:lol: :lol:

and then they're like kinda bent over and it makes me all warm inside because BASE BALL

They both look more yellow than I thought...

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 10:26 AM)
ESPN sucks and won't let me download the picture, but I wanted to post the photo of Viciedo and Abreu laughing. It's pretty awesome. It kind of looks like this

:lol: :lol:

and then they're like kinda bent over and it makes me all warm inside because BASE BALL

Capture.PNG

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 04:06 PM)
Because Abreu's hunched over...

He's walking, can't be that hunched over if he's supposedly 4 inches taller and Dayan looks 2-3 inches taller .in the photo. I read Avi made Abreu look small so maybe Abreu isn't as big as we've been led to believe.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 06:39 PM)
He's walking, can't be that hunched over if he's supposedly 4 inches taller and Dayan looks 2-3 inches taller .in the photo. I read Avi made Abreu look small so maybe Abreu isn't as big as we've been led to believe.

He looks like he's in that awkward 'just took a step and began to laugh as I took that step which caused me to hunch over but it cannot be determined via a photograph' phase.